"Same," Bailey nodded.

Nova and Sarah casually pulled away from each other. Everyone looked confused, but ultimately, just wanted to know what was going on.

"What was that?" Rudy finally spoke up.

"You don't make out with your friends?" Sarah laughed.

"I know I do," JD joked, grabbing Rudy's face.

Nova was embarrassed that she was running lines with her friends, Jordyn knew this so he quickly grabbed the copies of the script and hid them. "Truth or dare," he pointed to Austin.

"Thank you," Nova mouthed to Jordyn. He shot her a quick wink.

"Oh so this is what we're doing," Bailey smirked.

Soon enough, JD was drinking a cup of ketchup, trying not to throw up while everyone cheered him on.

"This is so disgusting, I'm never playing with you guys again," his voice was strained.

"Your acid reflux is going to kill later," Jordyn covered his mouth in disgust.

"I hate you guys," JD finished off the cup of ketchup.

"I feel like that is said very frequently around here," Chase pointed out.

"I'm coming after you," JD pointed. Drew was the one that made up the dare.

"Alright...Rudy," Bailey turned to him.

"Oh man, I'll go dare," Rudy answered, he rested his head on Nova's shoulder. They were so casually flirtatious and comfortable with each other.

"Shotgun a hit of this with anyone here," Bailey smirked, tossing him a the pen. The entire group was trying not to smirk, they knew what they were doing, they had this planned out earlier.

He gave her a look before taking a giant hit, then turning to Chase, blowing the smoke to Chase, not Nova like they figured he would do.

He smirked back at them, "Maybe next time don't say anyone."

Nova wasn't going to lie, she was a little disappointed, but she also didn't want to complicate things. She didn't like how everyone was trying to force her and Rudy, he didn't seem super interested in her, he was overly friendly with everyone.

This game lasted for a while, Sarah had to drink a cup of mustard, she wound up throwing up. Austin revealed that he hates hearing people eat, and Nova was dared to go to the neighbors house and try to sell them a spoon, they weren't home.

"Hey what's up?" Nova answered her phone, her brother was calling.

"I have everything ready for tomorrow, what time are you guys gonna be here?" Shawn asked.

"Hi Shawn!" Cline yelled.

"Hey guys," he laughed.

"I'll be there with everyone coming around noon," Sarah answered.

"Okay, we still have to go to all of your houses, right?" He asked.

"Yeah, get our shit together. You already reserved a U-Haul?" Sarah asked.

"Sure did. Not gonna lie, I'm excited to get out there," Shawn nodded. He leaned in closer to the phone, looking at Nova. "Are you high?"

"Like a kite," she answered, making Rudy laugh resting his forehead on her shoulder.

"Damn, you're really out there doing whatever you want, sis."

"Right! She's not uptight," Morgan said.

"Shut up," Nova rolled her eyes, resting her head on top of Rudy's.

"Jonas is calling me," Bailey said. "Hello?"

"Hey, I had a family emergency, we are pushing shooting back, I know it's not what we wanted, but it's fine, I just need to have the week."

"We understand," Bailey nodded, looking around. "We are here for you."

"I know you are, see you guys soon, I'll send all of you emails with details. Have fun, kids."

"Who is Jonas?" Shawn asked.

"He's our director," Rudy answered.

"You guys know what this means, right?" Sarah asked.

"What?" Austin asked.

"Road trip to Chicago?" She suggested. "We leave tomorrow."

"Fuck yes!" Chase nodded.

"I've never been," Rudy pointed out.

"We can spend a few days in the city," Nova suggested.

"Hell yeah, I love my city," Jordyn nodded.

"Same, I'm honestly excited as hell," Morgan added.

"This isn't going as planned, but I'm excited, but we should go pack," Drew pointed out.

"Is it sad that I just want to work?" Nova asked. "I want to get my first day over with."

She was sitting on Rudy's bed with Cline, waiting for Rudy to get done with packing his stuff.

"No, I totally understand what you're saying," Cline assured her. "Once you get over the initial jitters, you'll be fine."

"Yeah, you're great naturally," Rudy smiled.

"You're just saying that," Nova rolled her eyes.

"I promise, I'm not," Rudy sat beside Nova. "So did we all agree to leave tonight?"

"I think so, faster we get there, faster we can go," Sarah walked into the room.

They packed their stuff into the van, it was growing dark, but none of them were tired. "I'm driving first," Chase said, hopping into the car.

Nova was excited to see her brother and show her friends where she was from, but she was glad that their apartment was empty because she didn't want them to see the shit show she lived in.

"Can we see the Juice Wrld mural?" Bailey asked.

"That'd be cool as hell," Drew added.

"I know exactly where it is," Sarah nodded.

Rudy and Nova were in the back of the van, talking with each other, kind of ignoring everyone else. They were thankful nobody was paying much attention to them, they were talking about the mural they were going to go and see.

"We should run lines one of these days," Rudy suggested.

"I agree, I haven't gone through the entire thing yet," Nova admitted.

"Don't worry about it, I haven't either."

"That's reassuring," she nodded.

It was nearly four in the morning, Chase was yawning and they figured they should get a hotel for the night. "Let's just get a few rooms, we don't need anything fancy," Bailey yawned.

"Come on," Rudy grabbed Nova's hand. His voice was deep and coated with sleep. Nova looked back as he dragged her to the elevator, Sarah gave her a wink and a thumbs up. Nova shook her head and then turned back, she was ignoring the feeling Rudy's hand in hers gave her.

"I don't care what they say," he mumbled. "I like being around you."