Eve

CHAPTER 7

"What do you too want to eat?" I asked the kids 

We entered the house and immediately we went to the kitchen. Malika was feeling down because she couldn't be with her father. Ever since we came back from Italy she only slept here three times, and the three times she slept here, her father brought her while she was sleeping. She is officially a daddy's girl and I am jealous.

"I want Mac and Cheese." Cree answered

"And you Ladybug?" I asked

"Mom don't call me that, only my Daddy is allowed to do so." She said in a sad tone

Okay Malika you are really killing me like right now.

"I'm sorry, now what do you want to eat."

"I want my father."

"You want to eat Dad?" Cree asked with a frown

"No silly, I want to see him, I want him here."

"But it's my night with you." I said

"Ma?" Cree said

"Yes honey."

"Why can't we all live together?" he asked

That's a question I was hoping none of them would ever asked. What exactly do I tell them now? I don't know how to tell them something that won't make them sad. Why did he have to ask me? why couldn't he ask his father that? of course when I am not around. 

"Ask your father when you see him." I told him

"Great! I'll invite him over now!" Malika said happily

"But I don't remember saying that."

"Please Ma!" Cree begged

"Unbelievable you too?!"

"What's me too?" He asked

"That's not important Cree, Mom can I please tell him to come over. You know if you don't let him come then you'll be a bad person for making him sad."

"Ha" I said. Like I care!

"Pretty please!" they both said in unison.

"Alright but he can not sleep here." knowing that boy, he will refuse to sleep anywhere but my bed.

"Thanks Ma!" Cree said and they both left the kitchen.

Now Mr. Makemyheadhurt is on his way here. I hope he say he has things to do. I don't know how to refue him anymore. My love for him is still as strong as the first day I started to love him. Being in his arms today was amazing, just the feeling was breath taking. But that man really has the balls to hit my child, he was not the one who laid down on top of me to make him, he is well out of order to put his hands on Cree. I can't deny it anymore, Malikai Jamie Clancy is a hands on dad.

"Mom I want Mac and cheese with bacon." Malika said while running in the kitchen to hug me.

This child is so fake. Minutes ago she wouldn't even talk to me and now she is all lovey dovey. But I still love her to death. That's My baby girl and that'll never change.

"So you love me know?" I asked her while putting butter in the mac and cheese.

"I've always loved you it's just that you go to hard and my daddy sometimes."

"No comments." Hell I don't even know how to answer that question. She let go off my foot and entered the fridge.

I have the perfect plan. I will make the mac and cheese for the kids and vegeterian tortilla soup for me and Malikai. I can not wait to see the look on his face.