Malikai

Chapter 2

I have two children! I never thought I would ever be a father. My kids are Eve's big secret, I missed five long years of there life. My son walked into the Precinct today and he's the exact image of me. He has nothing for his mother just me, it's like someone sit me down and carve a smaller version of me.

I panicked and left the Precinct everyone there besides Eve might know why I panic and left it such speed. There is a serial killer going around killing little children, he abduct them from school, he thinks that he's doing them a favor by killing them. This killer and I have a history, I was once working on his case I was inches away from busting this guy. But during that time a broke some real dangerous rules and they pull us off this case. Imagine these kids weren't mines and I cared that much if this guy hurt my own child I will lose my mind. He knows the unknown, I think he knows about the twin. I remember him telling me how could I dump a girl like Eve, and I was the one who made her secret.

I pulled up at the school the door was lock and I did not see her anywhere. Now I'm about to lose my cool.

"Malika! Malika! Baby its me, your father Malikai!" I shouted hoping she would pop up somewhere

"Daddy?" I heard my daughter's angel voice for the first time.

"Yes baby it's me"

I can hear her voice but I'm not seeing her.

"Daddy is he gone?" Malika asked

"Yes Ladybug I'm the only one here"

With that she crawl from under the steps

"Come here baby"

She ran to me and the only thing I could do was lift her from the ground and hugged her tight.

"Daddy he was scary"

Malika started to cry, I hugged her tighter.

She wouldn't let go of me, I got in the drivers seat with her in my lap, I took her bag off and put it on the passenger seat. She curled up against my chest, It felt a little uncomfortable because I just met her. She was already drawn to me and I was driving with my baby on my lap.

I was 15 minutes away from the Precinct when I realized that she was sleeping on me. I parked my car in the regular spot, took the elevator to my quarter of the Precinct. I walked in there with a sleeping Malika on my shoulder.

I couldn't be happier and I'm also honored to have my daughter named after me.

"Thank you for picking her up I can take it over from here." with that Eve reach her hands out in reach of Malika

I looked at her and pass her straight with my daughter still in my arms. I was mad at her, what did she forget about the children?

since I was the head detective I had an office, I brought Malika there and placed her and my couch. I took my jacket off and placed it over her.

It's 7 o'clock and Eve didn't even come in my office and ask about Malika and she is still asleep.

"Babe how is she getting home?" Asked Celeste

"She's going home with her mother" I replied. Wondering why she would ask me that

"Her mother left an hour ago, after you came in her she went with the boy and have lunch she came back work a little then she left"

"Will then Celeste she's sleeping at my penthouse tonight, I have a lot of rooms there it's time to make use of them"

"What?! hell no she's not going to the penthouse, you need to call her mother and bring her home when you want to see them you go over and see them" snapped Celeste