Malikai

Chapter 10

"Babes why are you messing up my hair?"

"Because I love playing with it."

We went into a comfortable silence. At least now I know she is not mad with me about the Amelia drama, it is not my fault that I love seeing her getting all worked up. It is sexy to me. While she was in the Amelia's office I took the opportunity to go get Ladybug a little earlier from school than I usually do.

Her teacher said it was okay to take her since she is more advance than the other children. I have to say I am a very Proud Father. Ladybug said that the Infant Killer came around today and because he saw the patrol cars he left without thinking twice.

"What are you thinking about?" Eve asked

"Nothing much."

"I know you and nothing much is a ton load of things."

"I am just thinking."

"About?"

"While you were in Italy we had a case with a Syco, he don't kill adults only children from the age of 17 to babies."

"What? Why do I feel like you guys weren't successful with catching him?"

"Because we didn't, when he went on the run and we lost him Heaven was so broken she resign without thinking twice and that's not all or the worst part."

"What is?"

"You remember the first day I met the kids?"

"Something I will never forget."

"When Cree said Malika was still at the school I freaked out because the Infant Killer takes his victims from school, he thinks that he is doing them a favor by killing them. Because their parents forget them at school. The Infant Killer and I have personal issues with each other. He always wanted to break me but haven't found anything that can do so but that did not stop him from trying his best to find something. When you came back in town with the twins he found something to. That first day he went to the kids school and has been going there a lot recently and yesterday he came back, he has made himself known to Ladybug."

Eve stiffened, her hands are still in my hair, they just not moving. She looked blank like she just receive a bullet and can't move.

"Should I be more worried than I already is?"

"No I will protect our babies with my life if I have to."

"Promise?"

"Yes I promise."

"Schat promise you won't wait this long before you tell me what's going in my children's life."

"I promise."

We dropped Ladybug off at my Moms and before we knew it we were back at the Precinct. We entered the elevator at the Precinct holding hand. I pressed the button to our floor and Eve let go off my hand and hugged me. I returned the hug and squeeze her tight. Being that she was wearing heels she is able to kiss me without tipping on her toe. Eve locked lips with me and we had a heated kiss in the elevator not even noticing that the elevator stopped.

We heard someone cleared their throat and we pulled apart and very not ashamed. I gave Eve another peck on the lips and look around to see who cleared their throat, at this point I can't tell who did because I was so caught up in the kiss with my baby, that I didn't try to put recognition to the voice. Outside the elevator stood Mydi, Captain Samuel, Sudan, Jermaine, Rayon and Melissa. Melissa works in the missing people department, simple means that she is waiting for Eve and I to get out of the elevator so she can get back down to her department.

Eve jumped on my back and I walked out the elevator with her on my back. She was wearing a black jeans pants a white dress shirt, a black jacket over it and black heels therefore I had easy access with carrying her on my back. I walked pass the team to Eve desk with a giggling Eve on my back and amused audience. I stopped and sit behind her desk and she was standing up on the other side going over some paper that was there.

"PDA much." Captain Samuel said with a smile on his face

"You mean PDA too much." Mydi said

Eve on the other hand was blushing hardcore and I couldn't help the smile that spread across my lips knowing that being with me was the cause of it all.

"Here is what's going to happen, before you too go to interrogate Cole we need to have a little conversation." Sudan said

"Did you just say Cole?" Eve finally spoke

"Yes he is in the interrogation room, we found him at his cabin on the Outskirt everyone tried to get him to confess besides you two, he is hard, he keeps denying being Cole and killing those girls." Mydi said

"I am sorry but this conversation shall continue when the interrogation is finish, Eve lets go." I said and walked towards the interrogation room

By now Eve catch up to me, she had the file on the case. I am so serious about this that I even forget the files. Eve will have to do more of the talking because if this guy so much as tell me something I don't want to hear, he is going to get it. I open the interrogation room door so that Evy could walk in, I pulled out the chair for Eve and she sat down.

"Good afternoon Mr. Hall, I never dreamt of this day every happening again, when I pulled that trigger I thought that was the last time we would ever have something again but boy was I wrong." Eve told him

"Why is everyone calling me Cole or Mr. Hall?"

"Because you are!" I yelled. Cole and Eve jumped, I grab the file from Eve hands and start dishing out the photos of the girls that this Syco murdered "This is Jessica and Kadie the girls you killed Cole, what you didn't notice was that Kadie scratched you and your DNA were found under her finger." I finished off

"No! No! No! That is not true." Cole said

"We got prove Cole." Eve told him

"She didn't get the opportunity to scratch me because I went on to her with so much force."

"You are right Cole she didn't get the opportunity because she did not scratch, we made that up so you can confess and it worked." Eve said "Cole Hall you are under arrest for the murder of Kadie Michaels and Jessica Fernando anything you say can and will be used against you in court of law if you cannot afford a lawyer one will provided to you." I said and handcuff him

Finally! I can finally sleep well in my bed.

The Secretजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें