Malikai

Chapter 8

That felt so good, so right, so fantastic. When I woke up with her in my arms I told myself if this is me getting another chance then I'm taking it. I watched her as she sleep on my chest. Then I notice the my back had a little soreness in it. I miss this soreness. Eve is forever scratching up my back, when we get deep in the love making zone. I look at the night table for Eve's phone to check the time. It was almost 7 o'clock so I had to get up to ready the children. Since Mom is not in the shape to do so.

I pulled on a sweatpants and made my way to the Ladybug and Creeation's room. I walked in to Creeation's room first. As I open the door I remember that he has been suspended. I took my precious time and close back his door, I went down the hall to Ladybug's room. In her room is like a Disney Princess escape. Pink and blue everywhere.

"Baby wake up you have to go to school." I shake her but she didn't wake up.

I did what I always did to her mother, I held her nose to stop her from breathing. And thankfully it worked she jumped up and look at me. She signed when she say it was me.

"Get up Ladybug you have to go to school and this morning you are allowed to pick what you want to wear."

"Good morning." She yawned "How is it that morning comes so fast?"

"I don't know, now let's go school is very much important so let's move it."

"Alright, where is Mom?" She asked while getting off the bed.

"She's still sleeping."

"Can I have toast and jelly for breakfast please?"

"Sure I'll get right to it, by the time I'm finished down there you suppose to be up here, okay?"

"Yep."

I made her breakfast shortly after she came down all dress and ready to go to school. After she ate I decided that I couldn't wait for her mother to wake up so I run it up stairs. Took a quick shower and dress in a jeans pants and a Navy blue v-neck t-shirt. I went down and meet my princess in the living room watching Disney Jr.

"Hey mama Daddy is ready."

"Hey Daddy mama is ready too." She giggled

I held her hand and lead her out of the house and to the car. We drove to her school and I walk her in. I kissed her then walk away, only to be called back by Malika.

"Daddy come here please."

"Yes baby?"

"Since as you kept your promise last night, I was thinking you can keep another one."

"Which is?"

"Promise you'll come here early early like earlier than you normally come to pick me up."

"Baby what's going on?"

"He came back. I saw him again yesterday."

If it's even possible every single vein inside of my body popped. Why does he keep messing with my daughter? If he dear touch her I'll make him

sorry for even looking at her too hard.

"Don't worry Daddy will protect, I promise you that."

"I love you Dada."

"I love you too baby."

She went back to class and I went to work. At work it kept bugging me like crazy. This man doesn't play, he's heartless. Your pain is he's strength. And I don't need my pain to be his strength so therefore I need to protect my family.