Eve

CHAPTER 9

It turned out that I won the argument with Malikai so therefore the both of us are going to see Amelia. That man eating swine. We arrived at the Zipporian and took the elevator to her office. We didn't wait for no secretary to tell us what to do or did we knock. We just went straight into her office.

"Malikai look at you, you are still looking sexy as the first time I ever laid eyes upon your angel sculptured body." Amelia flirted

If I told you I wasn't mad, I should get liar of the year. Can't she see me standing here? Why in the world is she flirting with him? And I swear to God if he doesn't wipe that stupid smirk off his face, I will hit him so hard and it wouldn't be possible for him to smirk ever again.

"Yow! Don't say nothing to him all attention on me." I told her "And as for you get your ass out of her now!" I told Malikai

"What? I'm a part of this investigation and you for sure doesn't give me orders. I am your boss not the other way around remember that."

"I never forgot that but you need to remember that you are my man now get out!" I told him. Malikai knows how I feel about him around this bitch yet still he is pissing me the hell off.

"Weren't you the one that didn't want a second encounter with a certain person in this room?" he asked

"I changed my mind now for the last time get out!" this time I yelled louder than normal.

He noticed my discomfort with him in here so he left after a moment of just watching me. He hates to make me angry but it's in his nature to make me mad. He can't help it. But still he's my man and I will forever love him.

"So what brings you here Detective Harmony?"

"When was the last time you saw your husband?"

"Besides from my hallucinations, the day at his funeral."

"What do you mean besides from your hallucinations?"

"I saw him but I know he's dead so that can't be. I see him everywhere, watching, following, stacking me and the last time a saw him I was a little freaked out. He looked like someone that had just committed a murder."

"How so?"

"The blood and the amount he had on his body. Wait a minute what is this all about?"

"We suspected that your husband is still alive."

"Excuse me? My life is finally how I want it so to me he's dead, please leave my office."

"Thanks for your time Mrs. Hall do call us if you spot him again, have a nice day."

"One more thing detective."

"What is it?"

"I'd like to tell Detective Clancy this one privately, please send him in."

"Sorry to burst your bubble but if you cannot tell me, you won't be telling Malik either."

"I'll end up with him anyway, I am even willing to ruin this perfect body to bare his first heir Eve."

"Good for you."

After all that I exited her office only to be greeted by my loves except Cree. Malikai and Malika was patiently waiting outside for me. She looks beautiful in the outfit she's wearing and from the look of it I know she choose that for herself. Malikai was sitting in the chair across Amelia's office and Malika was in his arms sucking her thumb and playing with his facial hair.

They both was caught up in the moment that they didn't even notice I was standing a few feet from them. I took out my phone and took a quick snap of my babies. I stood there proud. Happiness, joy, peace and love in my heart. It took the person who broke my heart seven years ago to mend it seven years after. I didn't interrupt them, I enjoy just steering at them from here. I will not disturb them until Schatje notice me standing her. Five minutes of me watching them Amelia came out her office and ruined the moment.

"What the hell is happening out her!" she said loudly so that Schatje can hear.

He immediately looked up at us. I could still see the love and admiration he had for our daughter in his eyes. I smiled at him.

"Let's go I'm finish." I said directly to him

He got up and walked over to me with a now sleeping Malika. That's right I was so caught up in the moment that I didn't notice Lika was already falling asleep when I exit Amelia's office. He walked over to me close enough for me to see my sleeping baby.

"Eve? Eve Harmony?" A voice said I looked around to see two beautiful women in blue scrubs.

"Yes I am Eve."

"Don't you remember us? Gwen van der Geer and Lily Groman?" Gwen said

"Oh my God Gwen and Lily how have you guys been?" They came closer so I hugged them

I met Gwen and Lily back in the Nederland we hangout for a little while and then I had to come back to the US, disappointingly I never got back in contact with them after I left. They became my best friends in the year period that I stayed in the Nederland.

"We have been really great actually, we both are married no children and husbands that loves us to death." Lily answered

"And we are also doctors here at Zipporian, what about you?" Gwen asked

"One of New York's best detectives, not married but there is a boyfriend and I have two children."

"No way!" they both said in unison

"Way! I have a son and a daughter matter of fact this is my boyfriend Malikai and my daughter Malika." I pointed to Malikai

"You're what?" Amelia said

I didn't even notice she was still here. I forgot she even came out her office, I believe I just crushed her dream about carrying 'Mal's first heir'. Wake up Amelia I am already First Lady.

The girls and I said our farewells and we are on our way back to the Precinct with a sleeping Malika and an awkward silence between Schat and me. He doesn't want to say anything in case I am still mad at him about the Amelia thing. I am glad I can get the soft side out of him and only I can. I reached over to him with my hands and start playing with his hair. It makes me happy and annoy him. But I can't help it! His oh so lovable curls are too tempting.