Malikai

Chapter 16

We have been on the hide out for four weeks now and let's just say Eve and I aren't really best of friends. But I am really happy baby number three is on its way. I got her the vitamins that she need to take. With my knowledge I can practically become a mid-wife. I read everything on pregnancy, there is nothing about pregnancies that I don't know.

I have been very successful with the murder of Celeste and I discover a lot of things, I just need to go down in major detailing and then we will be good. I am dedicated to this because not only is my girlfriend is being frame ,but I also have to live days without interacting with my kids and I don't like that for all I know when they were back in Italy I've done already miss seven years of their lives.

Now that they are with me I don't feel like that should happen anymore. We have been In touch with the team, only thing is that I don't trust no body no more so no one knows where we are. I set up the phone that I am using to call in a way that if they track it I'll lead them to the Caribbean.

Sudan does whatever I asked, I told her to keep an eye and Cree and Malika, keep track of their every move and she is doing a good job. I hack into the camera system at Celeste house and I have every footage that was record and I just saw something splendid, this here tells me what exactly is going on and why Eve was frame and the answer is because of me.

"Why are you smiling?" Eve asked

I ignored her like I always do whenever she talks to me. I am mad at her still not because she was going on the run and not telling me but because she knew she was pregnant and didn't tell me and was ready to go on the run. Which would make me miss another first kick, first step, first word and all the stuff a man should be proud of. Knowing that my father didn't witness none of that for me is already a dull feeling, making me feel like I am him.

"We have been here for almost a month and you haven't said two words to me." Eve continued

"Land, air and sea." I told her

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?"

"You said I haven't said two words to you since we've been here so there we go I said three not a matter of fact I said four counting 'and' in it."

"Why are you being like this?"

Ignoring continues.

"Fine I will stop talking to you and I am leaving."

My heart broke a little, the last time she said something similar to that I didn't see her for seven years and now is when I notice by not talking to her I am hurting her. My job is to love her not hurt her. We men can be stupid sometimes.

"Okay Babe I'm sorry." I said loud enough so she can hear while walking in the room

"It is okay." she said, she looked heart broken and was crying, still didn't stop packing. I went over to her and hold her hands so she could stop packing, I left her up so she was on my lap and I held her tight.

"I don't like that you are ignoring me."

"I am sorry, it's just the thought of missing out on the life of my other child don't settle well within me."

"I am sorry that I tried to take that from you." she placed a kiss on my mouth and then things started to get heated.

****

Put one and two together and you know what went down. This time it was a lot different this was passion mixed with fierce. After a good five hours we were done and she was lying on top of my chest panting.

"You just became my slave." She said and giggled in the crack of my neck

"I can be your slave alright, you don't even have to tell me what to do."

"You have the wrong idea of what's going on." she smiled

"What is the idea if it's not working on you hard in this bed or the shower or the kitchen or the living room or-"

"Malik." she said and hit my chest

"What? You know you want it."

"I hate to break it to you but with all of what we just did unfortunately I won't be able to walk until about two or three days."

"I did you hard this time didn't me?"

"Don't brag."

"Okay I'm not, let's get you showered up and then we'll work and the case."

"Sounds good and you do know you have to bathe me right?"

"Yes I know."

I took her up bridal style and walked to the bathroom. I set her down and began to bathe her, I rubbed her delicate body with passion and she leaned back into my touch. We stayed in the shower for a while she rubbed my back for me and I washed her hair. Her little baby bump began to show and I was happy and sad at the same time, I was even more sad than I was happy.

The reason why I am so sad is because I don't have my children around. They should be in the next room playing while their mother and I are in the bathroom showering while she keep telling me stop when I touch her on her hotspots.

After the shower we got dress and I brought her downstairs. It was now dark outside and I am not shutting this computer down until I find something solid. I need to go home, neither of us are criminals so therefore we shouldn't be on the run.

"Schatje?"

"Yes Evy."

"I miss my babies." she buried her face in my back

"Don't worry we are going home to them sooner than you even expected."

"I hope."

"You do know you missed Heaven baby shower, wedding and everything right?"

"Yeah I know." she sounded so down

"Don't sound so down."

"I don't feel up, we've been here almost a month and we have nothing." she said

"Who said we don't have something." I said smugly and that drew her attention

"We have something?"

"Yes."

"What?"

"I know why you are being framed."

"You do?"

"Yes and the reason for that is because of me."

"Because of you?"

"Yes because of me, the people or more like person who set you up wants me."

"Who is it that wants you?"

"Amelia Hall."