Chapter 38 - Heat

"Are you sure Rosie?" he stares intently at me. But I've never been more sure of anything.

"Yes, I'm sure, I... want you" He smiles so sweetly at me then leans down and kisses me softly. "We'll go slow ok? You have to tell me if it hurts"

"ok" I whisper.

Ever so gently he puts his weight on top of me and nudges my legs apart. My breath hitches a little as I feel him pushing slightly against me but then he stops and trails his fingers down my arm until he entwines our fingers together and raises my arm above my head on the pillow.

He pushes in a little and I hiss at the slight sting.

"You ok?"

"... yeah, just... don't stop ok?"

He huffs out a laugh then dips his head to my breasts and takes one in his mouth. For a moment I forget about the slight pain and roll my head back at what he's doing with his mouth. My god he's good at that. Then without warning he sucks it in his mouth hard and pushes himself in all the way to the hilt at the same time. I gasp out loud at the combination of the pleasure and pain combined.

His head snaps up "sorry Rose... are you sure you..."

"Don't even think about stopping Min Yoongi" I warn him "just give me a moment..."

He chuckles then starts on my neck, kissing slowly from my ear all the way down to my shoulder then back up sucking and nibbling as he goes. I shiver at the sensation and after a minute or so feel myself adjusting to the sensation of him inside me.

I feel like I need to move. I need some friction. Ever so slowly I roll my hips slightly and he groans against my ear.

"Yoongi?"

"Barely holding it together here" he rasps in my ear and I giggle.

I wrap my legs around his back pulling us even closer "then let go now. It's ok I promise"

He reaches down and grabs my hand pinning it above my head with the other one then slowly pulls out a little. After a brief pause in which he looks like he's having to use every last ounce of energy on this restraint, he rocks his hips back in. The feeling is delicious and I let out a genuine moan which seems to set him free of his careful pace now that he realises I'm in pleasure and not pain.

He starts to pick up his rhythm rocking himself back and forth whilst still gripping my hands above my head. The feeling is so intense that I don't know what to do with myself. And laying here with my arms pinned there's nothing I can do but take what he's giving to me as he goes faster and faster.

"Rose... you're so... fucking tight, I don't know long I can..." he pants out as he starts to go harder and more frantic.

I'm pretty much beyond the ability to speak words at this point but when he releases my hands and puts them on either side of my head I grab a fistful of his hair and pull him down to my mouth. We kiss like our lives depend on it, its hurried and all over the place but it sends tingles all the way to my eyelashes if that's possible.

I start to feel a sensation building in the pit of my stomach. It's like nothing I've ever experienced before. It's pure heat and it spreads through to my very core until I can't hold it any longer and come apart with my head thrown back and unintelligible sounds coming from my lips. Yoongi's breaths become more laboured and he keeps going as I ride through my own waves of pleasure before finally following me and sinking his teeth into my neck as he does.

He collapses on top of me, somehow managing to keep most of his weight to his arms so I don't feel crushed. We both lay there like a pair of lifeless sardines for a few minutes before I finally trail my fingers up and down his back slowly and he shivers a little.

"Yoongi?" I'm a bit worried and self-conscious that he hasn't spoken yet.

"hmmm?" he responds with his face still pressed into the pillow by my head.

"Is that... I mean, was that.. okay?" He jerks his head up and looks down at me.

"What?"

"Well, you know, I haven't done it before so I wasn't sure if it was, you know... alright, I thought it was pretty amazing but..." I trail off embarrassed.

"Rose stop talking" he strokes his hand through my hair and puts his thumb under my chin so I have to gaze up at him. "That was... perfect. You are fucking perfect."

I break into a huge cheesy grin. "Really? You were so quiet just now, I thought..."

"I was quiet because I'm half dead!" he breaks into his gummy smile and then flops himself down next to me. "As in, if you're wondering where I am for the next couple of days I'll be laid here recovering still".

I giggle to myself then head to the bathroom to do a bit of damage control. When I come back Yoongi is sat at the end of the bed doing something with the DVD player.

"Whatcha doing?" I ask as I crawl back under the covers.

"Well" he looks a bit embarrassed "as mind-blowing as that was, I still need to know whether Harry and Hermione managed to rescue Sirius" He presses play and it starts right back up where we left off earlier.

I can't help it, I'm in hysterics. "Hey!" he says as he gets back under the covers and pulls me over to his side. "You started this. Technically this is your fault".

"That I turned you into a Potterhead?" I'm still trying to control my laughter.

"Please don't tell Jin, he'd have a field day at my expense" he says in his usual dry tone.

I push up on one elbow. "Since I love you I might be persuaded to keep it to myself"

"Oh it's like that is it?" I nod. "And what will it take for your silence?"

I pretend to think it over. "Pretty much more of what we just did. Very often".

His cheeky smile lights up his whole face. "Done".