Chapter twenty two

"(Y/n)!"

What in the force..?

"(Y/n) I've got us a ride come on!" Master Starfallen called across from the sands, pulling up in a...stolen? Speeder, well that's fairly normal I suppose. At least this means we stand a chance of getting to Dooku in time the sun was baring down on us enough to make it so we had to quint to see clearly, not to mention it was extremely hot-I hope that trooper as some kind of coolant in his amour.

"Thank you master, trooper over here, my masters got us a ride." I called across while waving the soldier over.

"Yes sir." He replied while jumping on the back while I hopped into the front seat.

"Alright punch it master!" I commanded, indicating that I wasn't going 5o complain about her driving this once-since it bordered of being as terrifying as Anakins. Kaida didn't say anything she just gave a nod before narrowing her eyes and shifting fear, racing ahead with great force through the red dust. Having to shield my eyes from the sand I could feel the wind ripping through my hair and my robes flapping wildly at my sides. Rock formations and crushed ships flashed by as we zoomed after the other the others, a large cliff face rising from the ground ahead in our path, Dookus speeder and the troop carrier I'm guessing Anakin and Obi-wan had been of parked on a strip outside.

"Up there!" I shouted above the engines and roaring winds, pointing a finger up towards the cave opening.

"I see it." My master replied while turning to head up towards the entrance. My eyes were fixed on the dark crack, feeling a great swell in the force within its dearth. My guess is Anakin and Master Kenobi were already fighting Dooku inside. "(Y/n) duck!" Kaida suddenly shouted before garaging force pushing both me and the trooper out the speeder into the sand. I groaning I rolled yet again through the sand...I'm starting to understand why Anakin hates this stuff so much. Glancing back up I just caught sight of my master jumping from the speeding vehicle before it was quite sudden cut clean in half by a red saber.

'I know that presence'
I thought while getting up to help her out, running over with my temporary saber back in my hand. It was strange, but feeling both my master and this sith again in the same place...there were a lot of similarities, they even wed to fight in a similar fashion.

"No (y/n)!" The woman yelled over the sound of clashing saber before striking a variety of quick blows. "Get to Dooku, they'll need you help!" She called across without looking back, continuing to engage the sith

"But master-

"Go!" She yelled yer again while force pushing the man back to give me an opening.

"Sir I can get you up to the entrance." Squares informed me while making an adjustment to his blaster.

"Alright then let's go." I replied with a nod before jogging over to below the ledge, the soldier following close behind, firing a line up to the ridge above when we stopped.

"Hold on tight." He instructed while I stepped over and hooked my good arm around his torso and clinging on as tight as we could as we a ended up. The air ruched by and suddenly my feet landed yet again on solid ground, letting go of squares and placing all my focus onto the sound of savers within the cave.

"Stay here guard the exit!" I called back, running with a sense of urgency in towards where the sounds were coming from just into time here a cry. My pace quicken, that want just anyone that called out, that was Anakin. As I entered an open room I spotted Dooku stood triumphant to the side while Obi-wan lay looking utterly beat and Anakin groaned in pain with his hand missing somewhere elsewhere in the room. No one seemed to have noticed me except Anakin, who's once dazzling blue eyes now looked dull and broken as they glanced across at me, a red tint coming over his face as Dooku raised his saber to strike my love down.