Chapter one hundred and twenty five

People probably wonder why I did it, why I switched from the side of 'justice' the the side of the sith. Or perhaps they won't, maybe others suspected I would fall, maybe it some sick way this was always my fate. To fall to the darkside when I'd finally had enough of being the victim. I finally faced on tragedy to many and broke.

When I was a little girl I always knew, I knew somehow the I never like the light, the Jedi. Even when I was a youngling I knew, it's just how it was. The Jedi were surprised to be peacekeepers, these great saints, but no they aren't. The Jedi are not saints, they are not heroes they're just people. What Saint would have allowed a fifteen year old bow to abuse his four year old sister...

No one wants to hear the villains sob story, no own cares about the side. No we merely let the pressure push us down into the ground and when we finally snap when we finally decide enough is enough you blame us, call us evil. Monsters are not created we are forged in the same fire the cooks up your precious heroes, we merely burned a little longer in the flames...

The Jedi knew, they knew all along how scarred I was. My brother was a twisted terrible person who attempted to kill the council and was imprisoned for such at an early age, my master took me in shortly after and was harsher than my sort of Sith. Then I met Nial, and my world gained some clarity. We were happy, no matter how strange people thought of it,

We were so happy...

He was my world, i loved him more than I cared for my own life, and when I discovered I was pregnant I finally felt my world had regained colour. I had a purpose to fulfil, I was going to be a mother. It wasn't my original choice, I didn't want to leave the war, nor did I want to leave (y/n). But Nial's eyes, they were so bright, so incredibly bright when he found out. I knew I wanted to spend my life with him, I wanted to leave the order and just keep him...

So if you didn't realise why I turned I'm sure it's simple to see. The council, my master, they sent my husband into battle against a known deadly threat - injured - and without any backup. He does because of them, they took my baby girl and they killed my husband.

They let my brother abuse me...

They let my master break me...

They refused to rescue my padawan...

They stole my baby.,,

And they killed my husband...

Darth Izar-erori is a beast of there own creation.

Poetic really, the Jedi produced the weapon of their own destruction. They did this, the chancellor merely offered a hand to pull me from the hole they threw me down into. He gave me the means to orchestrate my revenge, to wipe out the old order and build something fair in its place. Chancellor Palpatine, Darth Sidious offered me a new path, and I had no reason not to take it...

00:00
(Y/n)'s pov

"Master...?" I asked hesitantly as I went from watching the magenta glow of her saber to her eyes. Not that I could see much of them her hood was so low. But what I did see, it wasn't the ocean blue I was used to, they were something different.

Yellow...that's what they were.

"...I'm sorry my dear apprentice..." I just about heard her mumble beneath her breath. My eyes widened as out of nowhere he blade came crashing down towards me. Out of instinct I ducked and gave a squeak as the blade collided with the doorframe and set alight to the wood. Immediately I slammed the door in her face and rushed back still in shock from the situation presented to me. Breath hitched in my throat and rushed away with wide eyes as fast and my eight months pregnant self could.