Chapter one hundred and six

At some point during the afternoon I must've fallen asleep. The pressure of everything looming ahead seemed to have gotten to me and my eyelids became far to heavy. The next things I knew I was curled up on the bed with Cherri and Fives was pulling a blanket over us both. I slept peacefully, not moving a muscle in such peace.

That is until I started to

Dream

Like all my dream this one started in utter darkness, not a whisper nor a light...

As always I was alone, not even able to feel the presence of my husband, not his warmth nor any others from my family. The place was just cold and silent. It was a terrifyingly scary experience, one that gave my chills...and not the good kind.

Then, from the darkness I began to hear a crying. The crying was of my baby: my sweet little girl calling out for help. Immediately my heart was set into a flurried panic of beats racing a mile a moment as I desperately began to run blindly through the cold and the darkness in search of my child.

But the obsidian black never gave up...

It just kept pulling me in, deeper and deeper...

And in the time my baby kept crying, not a thing left I could do to make her stop.

"Ari..! Ari I'm coming my baby!" I screamed out into the darkness desperate to find my baby girl. Tearing welling up in my eyes felt cold as ice and pubs of cold pattered across my skin. Tripping on something unseen I fell to the frozen ground and heard some muffled thuds all around.

"Anakin...Anakin please help me..." I wet as the crying grew louder, so loud I had to cover my ears. Crying on the floor my shoulder shook as I apologised again and again on repeat. I just wanted the nightmare to end...

Then out the blue as the crying faded I heard the ignition of a saber and looked up. Eyes widen as they stared to the only light source I saw a blue saber swing a little distance away from me. It moved in a pattern that deflected blue blaster bolts back and briefly illuminated a figure I couldn't make out.

"I will protect you!" Whoever it was yelled out though the sound echoed to much to hear. The figure then faded away and so did the blaster fire bolt by bolt. My breathing shaky as I placed my hands to the cold slightly soft floor my eyes darted round as I heard the hum of a new saber.

"I fear this is bigger than all of us..." a voice again I couldn't recognise spoke far more calming. This time the figure faded faster and my eyes were drawn to a new light at a dizzying rate. This one was a rich magenta pink.

"The jedi are nothing but liars!" A more feminine voice yelled with an unruly amount of anger.  As I watched I saw the blade come crashing down and crackling into a display of sparks before completely disappearing with a few final flashes of rose. The sight caused me to crawl back in fear with wide eyes and a stammering heart. A blade then appeared right before means louder words echoed around me.

"Come back to us! Come back to me!" The voice spoke then the blade combusted into a bright flash of lightening right before my eyes and up above there was a rumble. Though already freezing the place somehow grew colder still, an eerie tension filling the air as the lightening faded and a red glow filled the area.

"Enough!" One of the voices from before yelled silencing the storm. "The Jedi betrayed me don't you betray me too!" They yelled and again the lightening crackled wrote drifting quiet once again. I felt a cold pierce my chest from the words, the words I'd heard before nearly two years ago. The words I heard when I first grew close to Anakin.

The words I feared so completely...

Tears again beginning to trickle down my cheeks I wept there in the cold feeling the blistering wind sweep through my hair. There was a growing pain in my chest that simply wouldn't subside and what happened next only worsened that pain...