Chapter seven

'I need to tell you something'

I was heading out the temple; hoping to catch a ride with someone to get over to the senators appartment, since I wasn't in as much of a rush as earlier I could afford to take a little longer

I was heading out the temple; hoping to catch a ride with someone to get over to the senators appartment, since I wasn't in as much of a rush as earlier I could afford to take a little longer. Luckily enough it seemed master Acaina's Padawan was just heading out on an errand, imediatly spotting me and waving with a bright smile. I waved back, trying to remember his name as I approached.

"Hey good to see you again." He said with a sweet smile as he leaned on the speeder to face me.

"Hello, Bynn wasn't it?" I questioned politely with a smile as I looked over at the young boy. He can't have been older the fifteen I'd say; and even then he had a really sweet baby face, golden blonde hair falling down in a feathery patten over his ears with a neat braid to the side.

"yeah that's me, i'm master Acaina's new Padawan learner, you're master Starfallen's padawan right?" He asked while rubbing the back of his neck with that same sweet smile as before.

"That would be correct, it's a pleasure to meet you Bynn," I said while offering my hand for a shake, which he accepted with a joyful expression before leaning back again. "...Actually do you think you could do me a favour? I need to get across town to Senator Amidarla's for a mission...but well...I'm not allowed to drive unless it's an emergancy so..." I trailed off with a moderately apoligetic look as my eyes met with his.

"Oh, sure sure hop in, I don't have any plans anyway." Bynn shrugged while stepping aside to let me in the craft.

"Thank you so much." I responded with a smile while climbing up and into the speeder, smoothing my robes down once I was in. The boy nodded wiht a smile and went round, jumping over the side into the drivers seat.

"So-

"Wait! Don't take off just yet!" Someone suddenly called out, my head turning to see a young girl sprinting towards us with a pleading expression. Bynn seemed to see her to and halted his actions in taking off, looking over at her quizically.

"Ari..? can I help you?" He asked, the name sparking up something in my memory causing my eyes to grow a little wider as I did a double take back to look at the girl who'd now stopped by the speeder.

A few years ago now my master went on a mission to Tattooine; it was just after Anakin left really, I was only ten at the time, but always remember when she came back with master Acaina they weren't alone. Trailing after them with big bright eyes full of wonder was a little girl, evidently allined with the force but not so strongly as you'd expect, no their was something else to her than just her ability to the use the force. No one could quite understand what, it was just as if the force wanted her to be trained, and so, since me and Anakin had been accepted late, she was to-but the council agreed she'd be the last. She'd tagged along with me and Kaida occasionally during training, such a bright and energetic girl, not to metion optimistic, always wearing a smile.
I don't think I'd seen her in at least a year, maybe longer...strange really.