Chapter sixty three

(Y/n)'s pov

Red lights, alarms, that's what I was awaking to. For how long I'd slept I didn't know, but finally waking up was some relief. Not much however given I didn't know where I was and I couldn't sense a friendly presence anywhere around. Then there was the fact I didn't feel I had the energy to move.

However fighting my exhaustion and fatigue I glanced around at the machines hooked to, noticing how I'd been left unattended. Though my body didn't want to I fought to sit up, reaching to hold my my head as it throbbed. There was a tube in the back of my hand running into some machine to the side, the pipe tugging with a numbed pain as I ran my fingers through my lengthened hair.

'Exactly how long have I been out of it?'
I thought to myself in confusion while lowering my hand again and looking round the small room, trying to figure out where I was. As my eyes travelled down they widened at the sight of my swollen belly, fear hitching my breath in my sore throat as I looked at the baby bump I'd been hoping to avoid.

Hesitantly I placed my hand over the bump and gently felt around. My heart jumped slightly as I felt the pure innocent presence of the little life growing inside me. Having been scared to sense it before this was the first time I'd felt the light of that new life, it was beautiful. Whatever had been done to me, whatever that stranger had tried to do, it hadn't worked, my baby was very much alive and unharmed.

And though that terrified me in itself it was a great relief to know the child was unharmed. However that little thought led me to another, another that made me freeze up before suddenly moving to free myself of the bed and escape the room using the IV machine for support.

"Ana-kin..." I whispered with a pained voice while stumbling down the hall. I needed to find him, I needed him to know I was alright. So dragging my feet down that hall of flickering light I searched desperately for some sort of communications box.

I didn't know where I was nor how long I'd been here, but I knew I wanted to go home.

I needed to go back to Anakin...

Anakins pov

Dream

Sparking cinder and cole black ash spiralled through the smouldering hot air. There was no life anywhere to be seen, only lava  and pitch black mountains of pumice. From where I stood at the shores of the river of magma there was nothing to see, nor a sound other than the raging rapids of searing fire below.

"You have to make a choice, death or your destiny?" A woman's voice asked, a woman I recognised. I couldn't see her but I could sense she was behind me, though I couldn't look back to her face.

"I choose to be with her." I replied though it wasn't the voice active in my mind. No this was preset, like a vision of something to come.

"You can't, she's dead, and you will be to if you choose wrongly." The woman spoke followed by a couple of crunching footsteps through the rocks. Inside I felt my heart breaking, knees weak with the want fo sob at the thought (y/n) may be dead. It was a thought that had often crossed my mind in the past months, the one that haunted me.

"I won't join you, I won't turn to the dark side." I spoke up while sending her approach behind me, practically able to feel her breath on the back of my neck.

"You will turn...I have foreseen it," the woman spoke while walking round. I first caught sight of her in my peripheral vision, a tall pale skinned woman in a elegant black dress - far to elegant for this place. As she walked further round I began to recognise her more and more. The long brown waves of hair held up with a silvers bands, pale blue eyes like ice yet burning with fire.