Chapter seventy eight

(Y/n)'s pov

Sitting in the back I was so glad to have everyone back aboard the ship. Especially Anakin, more so after I heard what had happened while they were gone.

Anakin had told me that beyond the ship was a world seemingly created by the force, a world which seasons changed with the time of day and three being dwelled with no other sentient life. He named these beings to be the Father, the son, and the daughter. According to the information he provided our run in before had been with the son, a being of darkness...yet somehow not sith.

Then there was the account I heard from our dear padawans, the pair seeming to speak more of this 'daughter' person. Ahsoka described her as cold yet with an aura so pure it didn't feel real, that it was something so strongly aligned to the light side of the force it seemed impossible even for the most devoted of Jedi. Ari meanwhile didn't say much other than obsessing over how the woman was able to go. However Anakin had told that this daughter person had taken and interest in my padawan, that she'd called her a child of light whatever that should come to mean.

Anakin also spoke of the father, the one whom balanced the pair out. Apparently Anakin was the only other person with the power to control both, to 'take them'. Because of this the father had wished for Anakin to stay and take his place when he should die soon. An honourable role of course but not one my dearest fiancé could accept. Not with our first little baby on the way.

Oh and as for the pain I felt before it turns out it was nothing but a false labour scare, master Kenobi kindly sat and held my hand all the way through it. He even made me tea afterwards and insisted I lie back and relax while he take care of me. While I was resting I caught him apparently talking to the little baby, I didn't open my eyes since I wanted to hear as much as I could and it was well worth it. Despite all his concerns and mature thinking Obi wan seemed just as in awe of this child as everyone else was.

He was going to make a great godfather...

Oh but there was a few last things playing on my mind since their return. Firstly Anakin had said he caught my Master arguing with the father regarding something she'd been shown, something she could apparently no longer remember. Now my master fighting with a stranger was nothing new but I didn't have to wonder what could've shaken her iron soul enough to March in and demand answers. Sadly bower it seemed we'd never know for sure now.

Then there was what Ahsoka had come to tell me in private. She informed me that Ari had heard someone calling her name and then run off into the nearby valley. She explained that when she found the teenager there was a woman stood before her illuminated in a glowing blue...a woman that looked like me. When I asked if she said anything Ahsoka gave me an apologetic look and shook her head explaining that she couldn't here anything above the storm.

So that just left me to ask the girl for myself, the question how. It wasn't exactly a normal matter, and I definitely didn't want to worry her. No the contrary in fact, I wanted her to feel safe and know I would always be there to protect her. So while everyone rested including Anakin right as I side I had the girl sat before me and was gently tending to burn marks that wrapped round her upper arms where the son had grabbed her. It was strange since Ahsoka told me the son had caught her first and her skin was in blemished...maybe Ari was just unlucky.

"Oww! Master that stings..!" The girl protested with a whine reflexively trying to tug her arm out my hands as I applied the bacta cream. Frowning lightly I tried to rub my fingers more gently over the injury and gently moved one hand to her other shoulder.

"I'm sorry sweetie but if you don't want it to scar this is necessary." I replied back while reaching for a bandage. Alright so maybe she didn't need a bandage but I was just being cautious.