Chapter Twenty Six

Today is the first Tottenham vs Manchester United game of the season, it's over in North London and I have to say I am quite excited to see the team again. I am now ten weeks along the baby train and my baby bump still hasn't began to form just quite yet, but I know that it will become visible soon. I have to say that I am quite looking forward to have a baby bump.

At the minute Marcus is still asleep, I worked the boys extra hard yesterday cos of the game today and let's just say I made him really tired. It's eight o'clock in the morning and we have to be at the training grounds by eleven so we can travel down to North London and warm up before kick off.

I have just got out the shower and I slip one of Marcus's shirts and a pair of my shorts so I can put on my make up and do my hair. I don't wanna put my Manchester United tracksuit on yet in case I get something on it. I braid two pretty Dutch plaits in my hair and spray hairspray into the two braids so they don't loosen.

I then move onto my makeup. I am in the mood to put on quite a bit plus this is a big match and I don't wanna look ugly for the public, especially now that me being pregnant with twins is public knowledge.

I fill in my eyebrows, put mascara on, concealer, foundation, a smidgen of contour and I coat my lips with a thin layer of reddish lip gloss. I spray my setting spray on my face so nothing smudges or fades so much. My eyes examine my nails, they are painted a pretty red and I begin to think about how the colour red used to bring pain to me whilst me and Marcus were no more. But now it is the colour that I associated with happiness and the love of my life.

Marcus rolls over in his sleep and I watch him as his arms move as if he's trying to hug someone. I giggle as he tries to do it over and over again until he sits up in panic. He moves the sheets looking for me and when his eyes realise that I am actually sitting at the desk with my make up out. My boyfriend lets out a sigh of relief and I giggle harder as he rubs his eyes.

"Awww, did you think I had gone?" I go over to him and flump onto the bed next to him.

"I weren't sure where you were, you're always here next to me when I wake up and then you weren't." Marcus lays back down next to me and wraps his arms around my waist. "Wait, is this my hoody?" He pulls at the clothing and a sheepish look spreads across my face.

"Maybe." I smile.

"You are so...cute." Marcus dwells on what he was gonna call me but I don't question what he decided to say. "You smell good."

His eyes reclose and I can tell that he still wants to sleep. "You what?"

"Your hair smells good, have you just had a shower?"

"Yeah like an hour ago." I poke his nose.

"And you look gorgeous baby." He begins kissing my neck. ]

"Marcus, go and have a shower, you fat ass smells." I crinkle my nose and turn away from his.

"Errr...rude much." Marcus jokes and gets out of bed to go and have a shower. I get my phone out and face time Dele, he told me to face time him in the morning as it will help him get up.

He picks up. "Little Kane." Dele yells.

"Hey, Delboy." I giggle at his circle sunglasses he's wearing. "What are you doing?"

"Just woken up."

"You ain't the only one, I have only just got Marcus's fat ass out of bed."

"How lovely, you're such a nice and loving girlfriend, Ky." Dele chuckles lightly.

"I know right, I am the best."

"I can't wait to see you today, Harry has been going on non-stop about how you are coming with Manchester United. He's been over-excited, but not as bad as you when you get over excited."