Chapter Seventeen

No one knows about me and Marcus, still. It's now been a whole week since we have been officially back together.

I head downstairs after getting dressed and Dele is laying on the sofa watching tv. He looks over at me. "Morning, little Kane." My best friend greets.

"Morning."

Dele's eyes study me. "You look really tired, what time did you go to sleep last night?"

"I dunno." I shrug.

"Or should I say, what time did you and Marcus go to sleep last night?"

My face goes from normal to bright red so quickly. "I have no idea what you're talking about."

I stick my nose up a little and then go into the kitchen to make myself a coffee. "Oh, I know that there is something going on between you two again. You have been a lot more accepting and affectionate with him throughout the past week. I ain't stupid, little Kane."

"Fuck, yes fine. We are back together." I turn my back on Dele to try and hide huge blush that smothers my face.

"Yay, finally. It took you two forever to realise that you two love each other." Dele gets up from the couch and pulls me into a huge hug.

"You seem more excited than me, what's going on Delboy?"

"Me and Jesse may have placed fifty quid on whether or not you two will get back together."

"I guess you got the money then."

"You bet."

I chuckle as Dele pulls away and runs up the stairs, probably to go find Jesse. "Woah, Dele, careful mate." I hear Marcus raise his voice.

I roll my eyes and finish making my coffee. Someone comes into the kitchen and arms wrap round my waist. "You got up early this morning, baby." His lips kiss my neck and his face buries itself in the crook of it.

I lean into my boyfriend and kiss his lips. "Dele knows and Jesse will know soon." I tell Marcus.

"Oh okay, so that means that Harry and Kate will know in a little while."

"Yeah, so be prepared for a huge brother chat from Harry and possibly one from Dele, he wasn't to happy when you broke up with me."

"Alright, I am prepared." He kisses my cheek to reassure me.

"Good." I take a sip of my coffee. His hands rub over my body and I close my eyes as he massages my body.

His plump lips softly suck my neck and he tightens his arms around my waist. He breathes deeply and my heart thumps in my chest as a warm feeling consumes me. "I love you baby, I can't believe that I was that stupid to let you go." Marcus leaves a trail of kisses all down my face and then my neck.

"You've got me now, Marcus. I love you with all my heart, Rashy." I lift his head up so I can kiss him passionately on the lips.

His hands make my put my cup down as the kiss is deepened. My arms snake round his neck and I moan as his tongue enters my mouth. He presses up against me as I press back into a wall.

"Well, shit, I thought Dele was only saying that you two were back together just to get that fifty quid, but oh my days he ain't fucking with me." Jesse makes us spring apart from each other and my face heats up like a furnace. Marcus rubs the back of his neck completely embarrassed. "Jesus, wait until your brother finds out, Ky. You better be prepared for a right overprotective brother chat with Harry, beans. I'm sure Dele will want a word with you too, he went on a right rant upstairs about if you hurt her again he'll beat your ass. Now if that's what Dele is like, God knows what is gonna come out of Harry's mouth."

"Thanks for your input, Jesse." I send him a bitter smile.

"Anyway if you excuse me I want some food, although what I just saw, I ain't too sure that I wanna eat."

I get even more embarrassed and me and Marcus head upstairs to my room and he lays down on my bed. "What you doing?"

"I wanna go in the pool." I get out my black bikini and I turn my back on Marcus to get changed into it. "Are you coming?"

"Yes." Marcus doesn't hesitate one bit to answer. "I'll see you out there." He jumps up and goes to his room to get changed into his swimming stuff.

I jump downstairs and find that Dele is already in the pool and Jesse is eating a pancake whilst watching something on the telly. I stand by the edge of the pool and Dele looks at me with a slight frown cast upon his face, confused at what I am doing.

I flop into the pool and an awful pain come from my stomach as I do so. I hold onto my stomach as I resurface and I frown to myself at the pain I have never felt before. "You alright, little Kane?" Dele sends me a look of concern and he swim over to me.

"I'm fine, just when I jumped in my stomach hurt a little bit."

"You probably ate too much for breakfast." Dele shrugs.

"No, I didn't eat anything."

A weird look spreads across Dele's face. "I dunno what it could be." Despite what he just said, I feel like that he has an idea.

I go to ask him but I Marcus comes outside. "You two alright, Dele you look worried, what's going on?"

Marcus gets into the pool and then swims over to us. "Ky..."

"Everything is fine." I cut Dele off. I don't want Marcus to worry about me.

"Yep, everything is fine. Me and Ky, were just talking about what we are doing today."

My boyfriend sends us both weird looks. "Okay, as long as nothing is wrong." Marcus wraps his arms around me and kisses the side of my head.

Me and Dele exchange looks.

What does he think it is? What could it be?

Hi guys,

The weekly update is here, what do you think is up with Kylie and what does Dele think it is?

See ya next week,

Daisy xx