Chapter Three

I pull up in the huge driveway of Dele's house and park my car next to his, well one of his cars that is.

I get out of the vehicle and lift my duffle bag with my stuff in off the passenger seat and take it with me to the front door.

I ring the doorbell and wait until someone opens it. It's Harry Hickford, Dele's brother.

"Oh hiya, Kylie, Dele did say that you were coming. Come on in, he's in his gaming room playing something." Harry shrugs stepping aside so I can come in. I have only met Harry a couple of times so I don't know him very well but from what I know he's a nice bloke.

"Cheers." I thank stepping into Dele's home.

"So, Del, told me that you're gonna be staying with us for a little bit."

I take my shoes off and place them on the shoe rack. "Yeah, he insisted that I stay here so I can get myself back to normal." I shrug.

"Well I am glad, it gives me time to get to know you better." Harry sends me a friendly smile. "I'll just go find Dele for ya."

Harry walks off to go find Dele like he said.

I grip my duffle bag tightly in my hand and trot to the huge living room.

I plop myself down on the couch and wait for Dele to come.

"Little Kane is here." Dele greets me by giving my hair a ruffle. As usual I give him a glare. "Good to see that you are already looking better than you did."

"Thanks Delboy." I stick my tongue out at him jokingly.

"Right, give me that and let's go to your room then." He takes my bag from my grip and walks off. It takes me a moment to realise that I am actually suppose to following him.

I shuffle after him as he leads me upstairs and down the to the end of the hallway.

He steps aside so I can step into the room he's standing outside of. "This will be your lovely room." Dele explains.

It's a beautiful room. The walls painted a light grey with borders of white, en suite bathroom is through to the left, a queen-sized bed is placed on the right side of the room, the carpet matches the colour of the walls aesthetically and furniture is placed around the room evenly spaced and very neatly.

"So, do you like it?"

"It's gorgeous." I smile slowly pacing around the room letting my hand glide across the furniture.

I glance into the en suite and everything is the matching grey or white everything else seems to be in the room. "This room has been redecorated, Harry wanted to do something to it and he did this for guests who want to stay or whatever."

"It's lovely." I flump onto the super, comfy bed with a relaxed expression upon my face

"Look I'll leave you to get sorted and come down if you want anything, me and Harry are gonna hang out in the gaming room for a bit if you wanna join us soon?"

"That would be nice. Look Del, thanks so much."

"Anytime little Kane." With that he leaves me to unpack my things.

I pick my bag up and plop it on the bed to begin.

After I unpack all my belongings, I tiptoe out of my room and downstairs to Dele's game room. I peep my head round the door and both Harry and Dele seem to be having an intense game of FIFA.

Dele looks over his shoulder noticing my presence. "Come to join us little Kane? Harry could use an extra player on his team to help him beat me."

Harry smacks his head for that making me slightly laugh. "Yeah, alright." I nod.

For the next couple of hours we okay FIFA, Call Of Duty and a little bit of UFC.

We stop playing around half six in the evening, but that's only cos Dele's fat ass got hungry and he wanted something to eat.

Harry cooked us up a curry as Dele can't cook and as I'm the guest I am not allowed to cook on the first night.

"I have to say, that was the best home made curry that I have ever had." I sigh putting the cutlery onto my empty plate. "It also tasted really good as it's the first proper meal I've had since Sunday."

"Thanks Kylie." Harry smiles with gratitude and takes both mine and Dele's plates. "I'll wash up."

"Woooaaah, no way. You just cooked all this, there is no way on Earth that I am gonna let you flipping wash it all up too. Me and Dele can wash it up and clean, you and spend sometime doing whatever." I shoo Harry away and hand the plates to Dele.

"Dam, if I knew that inviting you to my house for a little bit would mean that I have to clean then I wouldn't have invited you, Kane." Dele jokes huffing.

"Fuck off, Alli, you lazy pig."

"Now that's the Kylie Kane I know."

He chuckles and walks off to the kitchen to begin putting stuff into the dishwasher.

I collect all our glasses and also head out to the kitchen to help Dele.

* * *

I go to bed around half nine and I lay in bed with my eyes open unable to get any rest.

When I'm alone, my mind draws itself back to the fun times that me and Marcus had together.

Why would he do this to me?

We went to Dubai together. We told each other that we love one another. We shared kisses, laughs and tears. I even thought that he was the one for me.

Why does everything good in my life always get snatched away from me?

That's a bit of an exaggeration but in my head it's true.

When I broke my ankle, that took any opportunity of playing for the Tottenham girls away from me. Now this.

All I want is for someone to love with all my heart. Someone to pick up the pieces that Rashford has left behind.

Hiya guys,

I know a short chapter, but I ran out of ideas to put in this chapter. Sorry.

Anyway your weekly update woo!

Thanks for reading and cya guys next week,

Daisy xx