~f i f t e e n~

✨comment✨

~~~~~~~

Somewhere in the middle of the Pacific ocean, far off from the shores, was a deep valley. Thousands of mer, male and female, scattered this area, prepared to fight to the death for their cause.

On one side was the royal kingdom, wearing their armor that consisted of helmets and shields donned with the crest of the royal family. Their faces were painted with the kingdom's colors, turquoise and purple, made from the residue of colored shells mixed with mud. They held their spears and swords in pride to defend their home, sneering at the group of dangerous mer across from them.

The other side consisted of the said mer lead by Kim Chungha, who took her place in front of her warriors with a spear in her hand, fighting to end the kingdom's monarchy. They also wore armor but they wore black face paint to show their defiance against the kingdom of Azharei.

Every individual had their own weapon, whether it be spears or short daggers made of shark teeth, they were each prepared.

Including the king, who lead his people with his trident, which was passed down from his father and past generations.

Next to the king was his wife, the general, and his son, Jungkook, who were each ready to battle for Jimin as well. Jin was positioned with the mages, who were prepared to cast spells on the rebels for extra defense.

Chungha sighed, clearly not impressed by the royal guard. She was confident in her people.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Are you bored? Do you wanna get this over with by telling me where my son is?!" Boyoung yelled out to her sister, who she thought was dead all this time. She really didn't know she was alive. Boyoung never thought that her sister would've survived out in the gigantic ocean all alone.

"Bored? Oh please! I'm just imagining how quick it'll be to take you guys down!" Chungha responded. She truly hated her sister. In her time of banishment, she realized that all of her misery was Boyoung's fault, and those thoughts manifested into her grand plan: destroying her sister and everyone she loves. "We've been preparing for this day."

"Well, prepare for all of that time to go to waste, because we're not losing this battle!" The queen then yelled a battle cry and the hundreds of mer behind her also cheered, raising their weapons to express their loyalty.

"CHARGE!" The general, Jungkook's father, yelled out, pointing his thin sword in the direction of the rebels, causing the hundreds of royal guard to swim towards Chungha's army, who also swam ahead to fight.

The beautiful leader sneered as she held up her spear, charging towards her opponents with a battle cry of their own.

~~~

His eyes opened in panic.

He didn't know where he was.

He looked at his arms one at a time, trying to pull them but they were locked securely to the ground by braided kelp.

His tail was free, but he knew that the kelp wouldn't be that easy to tear through if they left his tail free to roam.

He let out a muffled sob through the seaweed that was also tied around his face, silencing his cries. He could only hope for someone, anyone, to save him.

Under The Sea//Jikook [REWRITE]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara