~t h r e e~

~~~

1 Month Later

It's been a solid month since the presentations of their projects and Yoongi has been hanging out more with Jimin and Hoseok. This is the result of the youngest ultimately asking the eldest if he wanted to join whenever him and Hoseok were doing anything. It actually surprised both of them when Yoongi agreed the first time. They assumed he was bored and just wanted something to do but ultimately had fun and kept wanting to see them.

The more he hung out with them, the more Jimin found things about the elder that he liked. The way he pretends not to care but takes care of someone, the way he tries and successfully makes them laugh, the way he's passionate about his craft, and much more he could go off on.

It's getting harder to hide his feelings but Jimin thinks he's doing a pretty good job.

'"Hahahahah! That's so funny Yoongi hyung!" He laughed at the elder's joke as the trio sat at a booth in a pizza parlor.

"I wasn't trying to be funny." Yoongi replied, looking confused.

"I know that!"  Jimin bluffed, trying to salvage the situation. "I was just trying to lighten the mood!" He quickly answered with a smile. Hoseok just looked at the younger in disbelief. He couldn't believe how uncool he was in front of Yoongi! He couldn't even believe that he's trying to help the boy!

To Hoseok, Yoongi is just another emo kid who says what they observe. He didn't necessarily think it was a bad thing, but he surely didn't find it attractive. He wondered why Jimin would fall for someone like Min Yoongi.

Jimin is so happy and optimistic, and Yoongi is so.....

Not.

They're like complete opposites. But Hoseok just assumes that this is that saying, "opposites attract", happening in real life. Astonishing him with the actions of his usually level headed best friend Park Jimin.

"You were saying some pretty dark things. We needed a mood lift." Hoseok jumped in, trying to save Jimin from the hole he dug himself.

Yoongi just shrugged before their pizza arrived, thanking the waitress and grabbing a slice first since he's the oldest.

"Some dark things just need to be said and sometimes, the ominous mood helps your understanding of said thing." He said, taking another bite of pizza.

The younger boys looked at eachother in confusion before just dismissing Yoongi and changing the subject.

"So? High school's almost over, did you guys apply for any schools?" Hoseok asked the others.

"I applied for Korea National University of Arts and Seoul Institute of the Arts." The eldest spoke up.

"What? Really?! That's amazing hyung!" Jimin smiled at him, showing his support for Yoongis musical career.

"Yeah, but I might end up just going to Busan National, you know? It's cheaper." He added.

"I get it. How about you Jimin?"

"Me? Oh, I'm not planning on going to college."

"What?!" They both exclaimed.

"You know that college is like a staple right?! You get higher paying jobs with degrees."

"Yeah, and it looks good. And you're smart so it shouldn't be hard to go." Yoongi added, which made Jimin look away due to a light blush landing on his cheeks.

"I mean yeah, I have been getting emails about scholarships but I'm not sure if I want to go." Or if I would even be here that long.

"Jimin. You can't miss out on a free ride to college! People would kill for that opportunity! Hell, Yoongi would." Hoseok motioned to the elder, who just nodded, agreeing with the statement.