~t w o~

~~~

Authors Pov

Jimin entered the school building right as the bell rung, making him late to his first class.

The class is AP Literature and Jimin just happens to have the rudest teacher in the whole school building as the instructor of the class.

Since Jimin entered class late, he had embarrassed him in front of the whole class. Making most of the kids laugh, before also getting scolded by him.

His name was Mr. Yang. He was the head of the Reading department in the school. It meant that all the Reading teachers had to report to him when they had questions, it also meant that he was the most trusted teacher to the principal in that department. So there's no point in complaining about him.

What's even worse is that he knows of Jimins little crush on Yoongi, due to catching him stare at the back of the skateboarder's head for months, and thus he partnered them up for the project he was talking about when Jimin entered the class.

"You have to perform a scene from a Shakespearean play. It must be at least 2 minutes long and show your understanding of the scene you're performing."

"But sir, the plays are in English!" A student called out.

"Exactly." He smirked. "You have 2 weeks to have it perfected with your partner. You'll get to choose your partners." The class cheered at this. Jimin and Hoseok looked straight at eachother with a knowing smile. "Park Jimin, since you were late I'll choose your partner for you."

"What?!" His eyes spoke, since he didn't dare question the teacher picking on him. He then looked at him with pleading eyes once he saw who his teacher was staring at. Praying that the teacher had some sort of heart, but of course he didn't.

"You'll be with Min Yoongi." He smiled at Jimin, not looking an ounce sorry for what he just did.

Jimin could cry. He barely even spoke to the male. He looked over at Hoseok like his life just ended. He didn't know what to do.

~~~

"Hey, look on the bright side! At least you'll be working with Min Yoongi for 2 weeks!"

"Thats not the pro, Hobi. It's a con." Jimin complained as they now walked down the hallway. "What the heck am I going to do? I can barely hold myself together when I'm with him! You saw what happened last time!" He could cry.

"It is a pro, Jimin. This way, you can warm up to him and vice versa! You'll get his number as well, and he'll be able to get to know you, maybe even fall for you!" Hoseok suggested with a smile.

"I don't want him to fall for me! I won't be here for long, I won't have time for him." Jimin sighed.

"Hey, we're still in high school, you have plenty of time before college Jimin! You're not going anywhere right now. Make the most of your time while you're both here and able to see eachother." That's not what Jimin meant, but how can he expect Hoseok to know what he's implying? He never told him his secret, even if they are best friends.

"I guess..." He mumbled before saying goodbye to Hoseok and entering the room for Calculus.

~~~

"Come with me!" Jimin begged as he held onto Hoseoks arm at the elder's locker at the end of the day. Yoongi texted him to meet him in the library after school and he didn't trust himself to go alone.

"Jimin! I can't come with you! I have my own project to do. Krystal and I are going to practice from A Midsummer Night's Dream. That play is complicated so we need to learn it quick."

"We also got A Midsummer Night's Dream! Lysander and Demetrius' fight over Hermia!" Jimin smiled. "That means we can all study the play together! Tell Krystal to join us! Please! Hobi you're my only hope!" He knew the last sentence would get the elder on his side.

"Fine, I'll ask her if she's up for it."

Eventually the 4 of them ended up in the library together, reading A Midsummer Night's Dream.

"This is so confusing." Krystal spoke out, cutting off the silence that was between everyone at the table.

"What's so confusing about it?" Yoongi asked her. "Hermia loves Lysander but her father won't allow it and wants her to marry Demetrius. She refuses and runs away with Lysander. They get lost in a forest and Helena, who loves Demetrius, follows him into the woods to find the others. The Fairy King tried to help Helena by making a potion for Demetrius to fall in love with her, but the fairy who was supposed to put in on Demetrius, put it on Lysander, and then Helena found Lysander and Hermia, which made Lysander look at Helena and fall in love with her. It creates a massive love mess, but it's ultimately solved in the end." The other 3 look at him in awe. "What?"

"How-"

"I read. It's not that hard. Stop hating on Shakespeare, he's not easy to understand during the first read. It takes multiple readings of his work to finally understand what he's saying." The wise boy speaks before looking back down at the book he has. Jimin just watched him in awe, this scene made him fall for Yoongi even more.

"But it's in english!" Krystal gaped while Yoongi just shrugged.

"He's so amazing!" Jimin gushed in his head.

"Well, then I guess we better start reading." Hoseok smiled, grabbing the attention of Yoongi who was blinded like he just saw the sun. He quickly looked back down before he could become blind. He hadn't noticed the boys smile before, and they've been in the same class for 3 months! Not even that! 4 years! Yoongi always managed to have a class with the younger and never noticed how cute he was. Until now. Now that the boys smile made a light blush appear on his cheeks and his heart accelerate a little.

But Hoseok just had that effect on people.

He was just glad that no one else at the table noticed his change in demeanor.

~~~

1039 words

Pretty short but it wasn't supposed to be long anyway

Thank you for reading yall!

Chungha just killed me and gidle is about to do the same xD

BOPS

BUT CHICA IS MY FAVORITE SONG OFF THE MINI ALBUM

HOW ABOUT YOU?!