~o n e~

~~~

Authors Pov

Jimin walked out of the class as soon as the bell rang. His last class, AP World History, was absolutely boring and he wanted nothing more than to go home and eat some of Seokjins delicious food.

Before he could completely exit the building though, his friend Hoseok was waiting for him near the front doors of the school.

"Jimin!" He waved at the boy. Jimin smiled at him, signalling for him to walk next to him.

Jung Hoseok, one of the people Jimin chooses to keep as a friend in the human world.

"What's up?" He asked.

"The us'. The bio teacher got tired by the end of the day so we all just goofed around. How about you?"

"The same as always." Jimin sighed. "I just want to go home." Home as in back to his kingdom. He was truly getting tired of this life. And before you question, he's now a senior in high school, he's lived long enough on land to know how tiring it is.

Senior year doesn't require much work, acedemically, but it still manages to make Jimin go crazy everyday he's in the school building. He doesn't understand why he needs to be there, learning stuff that he doesn't need to know. It's all stupid shit anyway, he'll never use calculus in real life. Plus, he's superior in smarts so everything comes easy to him. He'll totally be valedictorian.

Regardless, he needs to keep up his act. So he pulls through.

"So do I. This high school life just ain't it." Hoseok agreed, not catching Jimins double entendre.

"It really isn't."

Jimin almost made it to his car when a skateboarder rode past him, almost hitting him. It caused the boarder to get off balance and they tripped off the board, but didn't fall.

"Hey! Watch where you're-" Jimin stopped speaking immediately when he saw who the person was. "M-Min Yoongi?!" He spoke in a soft whisper.

That's right. Min Yoongi. Badass, skateboarder, musician, and Jimins dream guy.

The boy's way of taking no crap is what Jimin admired about him, that and his beautiful slitted eyes that resembled a fox's.

Min Yoongi was the guy everyone wanted but couldn't have, he's way too focused on his craft to have anyone get in his way. Even if it means no relationships, no one has been able to break his barriers yet.

"Sorry for almost hitting you. With people walking everywhere it's hard to ride a straight path." The blonde explained, dazzling Jimin with his deep voice.

"No problem! It's totally not a problem at all! Right Hobi?!" He nervously turned to Hoseok for a way out, which he thankfully provided.

"Uh, yeah! We get it! Narrow ways, it's hard to keep track of so many people while skating." He smiled, blinding the eldest of the three.

"Ok then." He said softly before raising a hand and skating away. Jimin almost fainted.

"Oh my gosh Hobi! That was Min Yoongi! He talked to me!" He said while unlocking his car.