~f o u r~

~~~

Jin was casually pushing his cart down the aisles of the grocery store when he entered the cereal aisle. He carefully browsed through his options, wondering which one Jimin would want that week.

"We'll go with Lucky Charms." He decided, but before his arm could reach out to grab the box, a whole bunch fell off of the shelf, revealing a tall, handsome man looking shocked on the other side of the aisle.

Jin was mesmerized. This man was a tall drink of water- no scratch that! He's a tall drink of something way stronger than water!

Others around the two saw the cereal boxes and scoffed. How clumsy could one possibly be?

"Um. Hi." The man spoke up, after their short little staring contest. Jin softly greeted the male, bashfully looking away as the male quickly came around to his aisle to quickly pick up the cereal boxes.

While he picked them up, Jin took notice of his outfit. He was wearing a long tan coat over a white turtleneck with black jeans and boots. Jin liked his fashion choice.

"I'm not usually like this." The man spoke up as he continued to place cereal boxes where the price tags called for them. "Oh who am I kidding? I'm so clumsy it's even not funny." Jin giggled, causing the younger male to turn around in awe of the soft sound.

"Oh wow." He accidently spoke out loud, he didn't get a good look at Jin from the other side of the shelf, so he was amazed at the beauty he saw on front of him. "What deity do I have to thank for giving me the opportunity to meet you?" He smirked, a dimple showing from his cheek. Jin scoffed, looking around, trying to avoid the taller's eyes so he doesn't see the interest in his eyes.

"Smooth. Real smooth. I'm Kim Seokjin." He held out his hand for the taller to take.

"Kim Namjoon." He spoke as he lifted Jins hand up to his lips. He stared into Jins eyes as he kissed the older male's hand, making the elder's heart flutter. "Its very nice to meet you, Kim Seokjin. Oh! Before I forget!"

He handed him a box of Lucky Charms.

~~~

The 3 high school seniors were on their way to a party.

Some kids were throwing it in celebration of the graduating seniors of this year.

Jimin walked in the middle of the two older boys, guiding them to the way of the house of the Seos, the siblings who's parents are out of town so they decided to throw a party.

Their names are Soojin and Johnny. They're fraternal twins, which most people are shocked by. They barely even look like siblings- let alone twins! But people have gotten used to them, especially since they throw a party every now and then.

The boys entered the house where loud music was bumping off the walls. People were dancing and grinding with red solo cups in their hands, but it's a high school party so its expected.

Jimin and Hoseok looked around when Yoongi went straight to the kitchen for drinks.

"Unbelievable." Hoseok scoffed, watch the elder leave them.

"Hobi! Loosen up! We're at a pArTaY." Jimin rose his arms up and wiggled them drunkenly.

".......Never do that again."