~s i x~

~~~

Authors Pov

Many months later

Over these past months, life has been pretty smooth for our main characters. Relationships have bloomed, decisions have been made, and jobs have been accepted. Most importantly, the seniors have been out of school for a couple days and were ready to take on the world as real adults. Well, not exactly ready. They still had one milestone to go.

Graduation.

But before we get into that, each character has changed in some sort of way over the months, let's catch up.

For Seokjin, he's been spending more time with Namjoon. The younger continued to take him out on dates til he finally asked Jin to be his boyfriend. Jin, of course, said yes and now they're almost inseparable. Jin is thankful for having Namjoon since the man gives him something to do other than worrying over Jimin. Technically, it's his job to watch over Jimin, but he treats it as raising his son. Sometimes a break from parenthood is needed, to remind yourself who you are apart from a family. Namjoon brought that out of Seokjin, he made him smile more, he got out of the house more, and made him happier.

Jimin was thankful that his hyung had someone now, he didn't have to worry about him. Also, Jin going out more resulted in Jimin hanging out with Hoseok and Yoongi more.

Hoseok had gotten tired of always being dragged along with Jimin so that he didn't have to be alone with Yoongi, but he finally told the younger that he had to be alone with him if they were to date, and that helped Jimin realize that he needed to spend more time with Yoongi so that the elder really got to know who Jimin was. Hoseok stopped hanging out with them all the time and whenever Yoongi would ask about him, Jimin told him he was practicing dance. Which he was. He figured that if he didn't hang with his friends he might as well do something useful and beneficial to his future.

Yoongi was confused when Hoseok stopped hanging out with them, it was only a couple of times but it felt weird for it to only be him and Jimin. He did learn a lot about Jimin though, a lot of which he liked. He could tell Jimin would be someone he would be with for a long time.

However, he got used to it being just him and Jimin sometimes. When Hoseok was "busy," they mostly ate after school before studying together, something they would do if Hoseok was there or not. Nothing really changed, until Jimin asked the elder for skateboard lessons. Every Thursday and Saturday, the two would goof off at the skating park while Yoongi taught Jimin how to ride. He wasn't exactly balanced at first but he quickly got the hang of it. It even prompted him to buy a skateboard of his own (with Seokjins money.) Between the newly found alone time spent together and the skateboard lessons, the two have gotten closer.

Jimin could barely keep his feelings to himself these days. Everything that Yoongi does is just so perfect to him. His free expression while he skates, how focused he is while studying, or even the way he silently passes Jimin a water bottle when the male hadn't even asked for it yet. Jimin felt like Yoongi knew him so well, and vice versa, that they would make a great couple, but the elder had yet to ask him out, so Jimin didnt really know where he stood.

Right now, Jimin physically stood in the line of students around him who's last names were Park, his row of seats was next to walk the stage after the row ahead.

Graduation is a day that many people are proud of being able to accomplish. At 17-18 years old, these students are finally done with the first chapter of their lives; primary education. The next step is college, where they are sent to learn how to live on their own in a world their parents hope they rightly prepared their child for and also to study a topic that would affect their entire career going forward.