~t w e l v e~

~~~~~~~

Taehyung and Jungkook stumbled down the shore of the beach.

"How the shell do humans use these things?!" Taehyung softly complained about his newly acquired pair of human legs.

"I don't know, but it's not as easy as it looks!" Jungkook grumbled. "This is so trusfrating!"

"You mean frustrating?" Taehyung corrected, chuckling at the youngster's mistake.

"Whatever!" Jungkook quickly brushed it off. "That's not even the worst part! There's this big dangling thing in between my legs and I have no clue what it's there for!"

"Oh that. Yeah, I have it too. I did some studying on humans before we left and I listened to an anatomy shell, apparently it's a reproductive organ."

"Really? How in Poseidon's name is it used for reproduction?" The younger asked curiously. "It looks useless to me."

"According to the lecture, the male sticks it in the female and somehow it creates a guppy- well a baby."

"Well, doesn't that hurt?" Jungkook asked panting. He stopped to take a breather, causing Taehyung to stop as well.

"I don't know. Do I look like a female human to you?"

Jungkook looked him up and down.

"I guess not."

They continued walking, despite Jungkook's protests.

"Do we know where we're going?" Jungkook spoke up again, making Taehyung stop.

"I don't know. How do we find the merprince if he's hidden?" Taehyung asked.

Jungkook suddenly remembered what the queen told him a couple days ago.

~~~

"When you get to land, you'll be in a place called Busan, it's not that big so ask around for a Kim Seokjin. If anyone asks why, just tell them you're family of his, ok?"

"Yes, Your Majesty."

~~~

"Kim Seokjin," Jungkook remembered. "That's who the queen told me to look for."

"Ok. I guess we should look then."

"Maybe in the morning, it's too dark and I doubt humans would help strangers at night."

"Alright, then where should we stay for the night?" The elder asked.

"Hmmmm..." Jungkook looked around. "There's a building there." He pointed to a lifeguard tower further down the beach.

"Alright, let's go."

~~~

Yoongi was sitting in his dimly lit studio with a problem. He stared at his computer as many thoughts ran through his head.

Thoughts about himself, about Jimin and their relationship, about life.

He wondered if this is truly who he's grew up to be. A liar, who uses people for his own personal gain. He really didn't mean to end up this way. He just wanted to get what he wanted.

He thinks back to his last date with Jimin at the park. The laughs, the giggles, the soft pecks... the younger male truly made Yoongi happy, and that wasn't what he anticipated from the start of this at all. He's conflicted. He's conflicted because he's caught in the middle of two men that he's come to really enjoy spending time with all together and separately.