Chapter 32

I watched as the missile hit its designated target instantly killing the remaining White Mask captains and generals.

Six: Ladies and gentlemen, the White Mask organization is no longer a threat to the world. Therefore, Team Rainbow is being deactivated. You have 2 weeks to leave base. Good luck on leading a normal life, everyone.

I went to my dorm with Taina and we started packing our things up until there was a knock at the door.

Spectre: Where do you plan on going? We're going to my hometown.

Y/N: Can we join you in your hometown?

Spectre: Of course, brother. I wonder if Lynx wants to come.

Lynx: Yeah I do. Good old Militum days except we're going to be normal people again.

Y/N: I'm gonna get my stuff packed.

Spectre POV

I went back to my dorm and saw Eliza with the box that I hid. I quickly stopped her and looked her in the eyes.

Spectre: You'll know soon enough.

Eliza nodded and we packed our things which wasn't a lot because we were the opposite of hoarders.

Spectre: Whenever you're ready.

Eliza: What's Y/N and Taina doing?

Spectre: Coming with us.

Eliza: Lynx?

Spectre: Coming with us.

Eliza: Good, let's go wait for them. Your parents know about all this?

Spectre: Nope, I'm gonna surprise them.

Eliza: They'll be happy.

I felt my phone go off and Y/N had texted me.

Ghost: Lynx, Taina and I are all set to go. Whenever you guys are ready.

Spectre: We're ready.

We all boarded a private jet together and I saw one of the TVs light up with a news alert.

News reporter: The elite counter terrorist unit, Team Rainbow Six is being deactivated. Here's why; the footage you're now seeing is a missile reaching the last remaining White Mask stronghold. The leader of Team Rainbow Six has spoken out defending the CTU's decision to use a ballistic missile on the stronghold.

I turned the TV off and Eliza hit my shoulder.

Eliza: I was watching that.

I turned it back on and changed the channel.

Spectre: I hope my parents don't watch the news.

Eliza: That would ruin the surprise.

Y/N: You probably shouldn't call me Ghost anymore.

Spectre: To not get arrested, yes.

We finished our flight and got off.

Spectre: We're going to have to stay in a hotel until a house can be arranged. I know a nice one.

We all got a hotel room and sat down inside.

Taina: Hey Y/N?

Y/N: Yeah?

Taina: I'm pregnant.

Eliza: Hey Spectre?

Spectre: Yeah?

Eliza: I'm pregnant.

Spectre: And I'm Lucas Cinders.

A/N: Aaaaaaaaaand there we go. This story is finished. Hope you all enjoyed it. Thanks for reading and a new story will be started right now. Have a nice day.