Chapter 12

You arrived to the briefing room with Spectre and Taina.

Six: I've been looking into Deimos and Mars. They're top rank White Mask captains. They're being put to death for their crimes. One of you three gets to do it.

You all looked at each other before Taina and Spectre looked back at Six.

Spectre and Taina: Ghost should do it.

Six: You fine with that Ghost?

Ghost: Yeah, what's the method?

Six: Anything of your choice.

Ghost: I'm gonna have some fun with them.

Six: The execution is set for tomorrow at 1400. You're all dismissed.

You walked out and Taina grabbed your arm.

Taina: Y/N, don't hold back on them. Make them pay for what they've done.

Y/N: I will, Taina. I love you.

Taina: Love you too.

You couldn't help but think of the most brutal and painful ways they could die. Taina jumped up and wrapped her legs around you forcing you to carry her.

Y/N: I have to carry you now?

Taina: Please?

Y/N: Ok, I will.

Taina: Thank you. I'm going to sleep now.

Taina snuggled up into your chest and fell asleep since it was still early in the morning. You went back to the cafeteria and sat down. Frost was about to say something but stopped when she saw Taina. She whispered.

Frost: Someone's tired.

Y/N: I am too, but made myself get up for some reason. I'm gonna head back to our dorm and sleep for a while.

You got up and started to walk to your dorm when Taina yawned and went to move, but you squeezed her to you so she wouldn't fall.

Taina: How long was I asleep?

Y/N: About 3 minutes.

Taina: Well, I'm going back to sleep.

Y/N: So am I.

You got to your dorm and put Taina on the bed and went to sleep next to her. Taina rolled over and practically threw herself onto you before falling asleep. You soon followed, but the peace didn't last for long because you had one of your infamous nightmares or in this case daymares.

Nightmare POV

I watched helplessly as Taina was shot several times over and over again. My parents suddenly appeared in front of my face only to be killed right away. I started hearing the voices.

???: Taina hates you, your parents were killed because of you, your sister isn't your sister, Taina is going to die at your hands.

Y/N: GET OUT OF MY HEAD! LEAVE ME ALONE! STOP TELLING ME THINGS THAT AREN'T TRUE! JUST GET OUT OF ME!

You awoke and instantly shot up and realized that you hadn't yelled any of that out loud. You saw Taina still next to you and you laid back down trying not to fall back asleep, but the darkness finally consumed you and you fell asleep.

Dream POV

I woke up at a beach and looked to see Taina sitting at the shore just touching the water.

'This isn't a nightmare?'

Taina turned around to look at you and pointed to behind you. You turned to see a White Mask. He shot Taina and left you.