Chapter 10

You walked to the briefing room after getting all your gear on, Larva was no longer being hacked so you could use him for now.

Y/N: Larva, Activate Ghost.

Larva: Ghost activated. It's good to be back.

Once all the operators arrived, Six started the briefing.

Six: Hostage situation in a building on the coastline of Spain. Three bombers according to our intel. Also, the White Masks have a Blood Mask on site it could be Lion now known as the Punisher or it could be any other Blood Mask. Any questions?

Ghost: Ma'am, Ares told me that Blood Masks are promoted for going on a large amount of missions, most Masks don;t make it that far. So, expect it to be the Punisher.

Six: Jager is waiting on the roof, you leave in 5 minutes. Dismissed.

You walked to the roof and hopped on the helicopter.

Ghost: Jager, you look like you're about to fall asleep. Do you want me to fly?

Jager: Would you, please?

You waited for the other operators to hop on and then took off. You could faintly hear some of the others talking.

Dokkaebi: Who the hell is flying? Where's Ghost?

Pulse: Jager, who the hell is flying?

Caveira: Where's Ghost?

You turned on the intercom of the helicopter.

Ghost:Welcome to Ghost Airlines. My name is Ghost, I will be your pilot today.

Ela: Do you even know how to fly?

Ghost: Probably better than Marius, so yes.

Jager: Hey, I'm a great pilot.

Caveira and Dokkaebi: How 'bout no.

Jager: Oh, come on. Ghost is not a better pilot than me.

You decided to started weaving in the air.

Ghost: May have had a little too much vodka with the Spetsnaz last night.

All of the operators behind you laughed. Taina sat in the co-pilot's seat before speaking quietly to you.

Taina: I'm not sitting next to Pulse.... or Ela.

You chuckled and put an arm around her. You heard footsteps coming into the cockpit.

Jager: No fucking, you two. We're on mission.

Ghost: Shut the fuck up before you end up like Masaru.

Jager: Ok, it was a joke.

You arrived to the coastal building and everyone hopped off the helicopter. You split up into 3 teams of 2. The teams were you and Caveira, Ash and Dokkaebi, and Pulse and Ela. You entered through the basement with Taina and dropped 7 White Masks with your Maxim 9 and grabbed one to interrogate.

Ghost: Where are the hostages?

White Mask: What do you mean? We have no hostages.

Ghost: Stop fucking lying before I cut your hand off.

White Mask: I'm serious. There are no hostages, we have 2 bombs.

The White Mask handed you a piece of paper with his orders on it. He was telling the truth, there were no hostages. You slit his throat and radioed to the others.

Ghost: There are no hostages. They have 2 bombs. Our intel was fake.

You heard a beeping sound and yelled into your radio.