Chapter 22

Y/N POV

I motioned Spectre over to me and he stood and walked over.

Ghost: Well handled, Spectre.

Spectre: Thank you, sir.

Ghost: Six doesn't need you this time.

Spectre: Got it, sir.

Ghost: You may go back and sit down.

Spectre walked back and sat next to Eliza. I started walking back to my dorm and heard the intercom buzz.

Six: I need Ghost, Caveira, Oryx, Fuze and Glaz to the briefing room.

I walked to the briefing room and took a seat inside with Taina following soon behind me. She sat next to me and grabbed my hand. The other operators soon arrived and took a seat.

Six: We have a situation at a French consulate in Abidjan. Nine hostages are being held. Three bombers on site. I'm sending you with a defuser just in case. Jager is waiting on the roof. You leave in 10 minutes. Dismissed.

We all left the room and I walked to my dorm to get my vest on. Taina had to get the entirety of her uniform on so I waited for her.

Taina: Alright, let's go.

We walked to the roof and Spectre was up there.

Spectre: Just wanted to say good luck, sir.

Ghost: Thank you, Spectre.

Spectre walked back into the building and we climbed on the helicopter. Fuze, Glaz, and Oryx went to sleep and I stayed awake double checking my gear. Taina soon leaned against me and I looked down to see her asleep. I put Mascarar on her and put an arm around her. I soon fell asleep as well. I was awoken to Marius yelling from the cockpit.

Jager: Wake up, you two!

Ghost: Fuck. Taina, we're here.

She woke up and grabbed her weapons.

Caveira: Nicknames from here on out.

We approached the building. Oryx and Fuze taking the roof, Glaz with overwatch, Caveira and I taking the first floor. We entered as quiet as possible. I dropped 4 guards with my knives and interrogated the fifth. The hostages were on the second floor. We cleared the first floor without being spotted and moved up the stairs. I heard heavy breathing and an explosion then heard someone hit a wall.

Oryx: Shit, bomber.

Ghost: Hang in there. I'll try to get over.

I heard more heavy breathing and another explosion followed by the crunching of bones.

Fuze: ебля сука.

Caveira: Shit, the bomber is behi- *Explosion*

The only thing I heard from Caveira's radio was static until it cut off.

'Motherfuckers, you'll all die.'

I used Blackout and ran through to the other side of the floor killing every White Mask in my way. I got Caveira, Fuze and Oryx into a safe area and looked at Caveira's injuries. Fuze and Oryx were fine and they could both stand and fight, but Caveira was unable to move.

Ghost: Stay with me.

Caveira: I'll try.

Ghost: No, you will.

I heard Glaz over the radio.

Glaz: We have about 30 more White Masks showing up right now. I'm engaging.