Chapter 21

Ghost: Six wants to speak with you.

Spectre: Yes, sir.

I walked to Six's office and took a seat inside. Six demanded that I explained myself. After explaining my actions I was dismissed with no punishment. Ghost walked towards the shooting range and I walked back to the cafeteria to sit back down with the FBI operators. Once I sat down Castle looked at me weird and no one spoke until Ash finally broke the silence.

Ash: That was awesome by the way.

Spectre: Thanks.

Ash: I know people are scared of Ghost, but they're probably now scared of both of you.

I chuckled and Thermite spoke.

Thermite: That was quite the show.

Pulse: Yeah.

Castle just nodded in agreement.

Spectre: I'm going back to my dorm if anyone needs me.

Ash: See you, Spectre.

Spectre: See you, Eliza.

Ash POV

Spectre walked back towards his dorm and Thermite spoke to me.

Thermite: So Eliza, you go-

I smacked him in the mouth and he quit talking and started laughing.

Ash: Shut your fucking mouth.

Pulse started laughing and I flipped him off.

Castle: You gonna as-

I threw a dinner roll at him and stood up and left the cafeteria. I decided to walk to my dorm that only I was staying in since for some reason Pulse, Castle, and Thermite all shared one dorm. I sat down on my bed and started thinking about Spectre.

'Do I like him? I think I do. Does he like me? He uses my real name instead of my code name like everyone else.'

My thoughts were interrupted by a loud noise in the hallway. I opened the door to see Meghan picking up a ton of books. I started helping her.

Meghan: Thanks, Eliza.

Eliza:  No problem, Meghan.

I saw Montagne following Spectre just far enough behind for Spectre to not hear him. I got up and started running towards Montagne. I tackled him and Spectre turned around.

Eliza: He was following you.

Spectre: Come on, Montagne. I don't want to kill you. Just stop.

Montagne pushed me into a wall and started going towards Spectre. I didn't go fully through the drywall, but it started to crack around me. Spectre didn't even wait for Montagne to get close. He tackled Montagne to the floor and started punching him in the face over and over again. I was still stunned from my head hitting the wall.

Spectre: You don't like me because I hit Eliza, but you almost just threw her through the wall, you piece of shit.

I stood up and pulled Spectre back. Montagne was bloody and almost unconscious. Spectre gently broke from my grasp and started hitting Montagne again. I tried to pull him away, but couldn't. He stood up and backed away. Montagne was unconscious on the floor presumably with a lot of broken bones. Spectre started to walk away.

Eliza: Spectre.

He turned to face me and I could see his body was still stiffened with rage.

Eliza: You didn't have to do that.