Chapter 30

!!!WARNING!!! There will be some sexual content in this chapter but there will be more stuff after it so if you skip the sexual part ,look for #***#***# and thats when it ends. I will also be skipping a lot in this chapter because this chapter is their future. Star if you like :)
---------

*5 years later Damon's pov*

Me and Jake have been together for five years now and it has been amazing. We decided we would go to the sake collage right after high school. Jake got his degree for a first grade teacher and I got my degree for a therapist. We also decided we wouldn't get married until we were done with school so I still have that ring that Jake gave to me in high school. My hair is still blue and shaggy and Jake dyed his hair a light pink color. And for all you perverts out there, no me and Jake haven't had sex yet. God you pervs. Everybody also supports us on everything we are doing so its going great.

Sam and my dad are married now. After 3 years Sam asked my dad to marry him and they had a really pretty wedding. I also have a little brother now. His name is James. They adopted him a year after their marriage. He has brown eyes, brown hair, he has a cute little nose and he's one right now.

Me and Jake are talking about adopting but its not offical yet. We need a little more money first. We have our own apartment right now but we still need money for other stuff as well.

"Babe, I'm home!" Jake yelled closing the door. He always gets later me.

"In the kitchen!" I yelled back. I put the pasta in the boiling pot just ad Jake slid his arms around my waist.

"Smells good babe." He whispered kissing my neck. So I figured out me and Jake are a lot like my dad and Sam.

"Thank you." I responded turning my hair to kiss his lips. "How was work?" I asked pulling away.

"Good. They were all so cute and adorable. Oh which reminds me. Can you come by to the school tomorrow around your lunch break?" He asked standing next to me to stir the noodles.

"Sure but may I ask why?" I grabbed the red sauce and poured it into another pan.

"Nope. It won't be to long so don't worry about being late."

"Alright. Just don't murder me. Okay?" I said shooting him a glare. He just chuckled.

"I would never." He said with a kiss on the lips.

*next day*

"So how are you doing today Max?" I asked the little 15 year old on the chair a crossed from me.

"Fine." He said shyly. If there was one thing I knew about Max is that he lies about his feelings.

"So do you actually want to talk about things or do you want to stay in silence for an hour and a half?" I asked. He looked down at his hands glaring at them. Max is here for self- harm and trying to commit suicide. He won't tell me why but I have a feeling it has to do with his mom. She's not the nicest person when she drops him off and she always has a cigarette. Not that there is anything wrong with cigarettes but its bad fir her health and Maxs'. Max has kind of short blonde hair and brown eyes.

"Can we listen to music? Like 3 Days Grace or My Chemical Romance?" He asked looking up. Even though MCR broke up 6 years ago Max found them and loves them. But come on, who doesnt like them?

"Ill play it only if we start talking. I want to help Max." He nodded his head and started talking. Thank god to because it has already been a month since we have been seeing each other. Not that I'm complaining but I thought I would never get him to talk.

He told me he liked this girl as school but she hated him so he got sad. Then his dad moved away with his sister so he got depressed. Being sad and depressed are two different things so I'm glad he used them correctly. His mom didn't pay attention to him and his dad never answered his phone calls so he started to self-harm. Cutting and bruising himself, forcing himself to have panic attacks. How? I don't know. He said people were making fun of his clothing and some chick saw one of his cuts and told everyone. Then we got to the topic of suicide.