Chapter 25

Who do you wanna see. Star if you like :)

*Damon POV*

"Jake! Stop." I yelled while laughing. I tried to cover my face while he threw water at me. "J-jake." I stuttered still laughing. The splashing stopped and I uncovered my face to see why but Jakes lips were on mine before I could. His arms snaked around my waist and I put mine on his shoulders. It was a soft kiss, not rushed or anything like that. He pulled away with a smirk and splashed me again.

"I win." He said before swimming away. Oh that jerk.

"Ow. Jake my leg!" I yelled grabbing my leg in fake pain. He stopped swimming and rushed over to me. "It hurts." I told him when he got closer.

"Damon, let me see." He frantically said. I brought my foot up to let him see it. "Where does it hurt?" He asked.

"Right here." I pointed to a random spot. He kept looking at the spot touching it so I quickly splashed him then swam as fast I could away from him. "I win!" I yelled. I was far enough away from him by now so I stayed in my spot.

"That wasn't nice babe." Aww. He called me babe. I smiled sweetly as butterflies erupted in my stomach.

"I'm sorry. I'll give you a kiss for my apology." I said with my puppy dog eyes. He rolled his eyes but still came by me and when he got closer, I gave him a peck on the lips.

"Come on. Its been an hour. Time to go." He said pulling me to the shore. I smiled and shimmied my way into my pants before pulling my shirt on. Jake was done when I was still putting on my shoes so I quickly got them on. After I was done, we walked to his car in silence. When we got into the car Jake grabbed my hand.

"What movie do you want to see?" He asked starting the car with his left hand. That must be hard.

"Um...you choose." I said. He nodded and drove to the movie theater. He kept sneaking glances at me and every time I would blush.

"You're cute when you blush." He commented with a smile. I shook my head and looked out the window. Jake chuckled as he pulled into a parking spot. "Come on. Let's go see the movie." Jake said getting out of the car and running to my door then opened it. I got out with a 'Humph' and crossed my arms.

"Im not a girl." I told him with a glare. He nodded and kissed my forehead as he slung his arm around my shoulder.

"I know but I still want to be a gentleman even if you are a guy." He said walking up to the ticket booth thingy. "Ummm. You choose please?" He pleaded.

"Okay um. Do you want to see big hero 6?" I asked biting my bottom lip.

"Sure but stop biting your lip." He said getting the tickets.

"But why?" I asked still biting my lip. "Does it bother you?" I asked again. He groaned and grabbed my lip, taking it out of my teeth.

"If you don't stop, everyone here will see something in my pants that I don't want them to see." He whispered. I stopped biting my lip and smiled sweetly. "Good now let's go get some snacks and drinks." I nodded and we went to the candy counter.

"Hello. How my I help you." The guy looked up and it was Richy. "Oh hey guys. What are you doing here?" He asked with a smile.

"I'm taking Damon on a date." Jake said sliding his arm around my waist. I blushed again and put my head down with a smiled plastered on my face.

"Cool. So what can I get you two?" Rich asked again.

"Um. A small popcorn and a large lemonade for me please and Damon?" Jake put his chin on my shoulder and I smiled while looking at the menu on the wall.