Chapter 26

Picture ideas? Star if you like :)

*Damon POV*

I wake up wrapped in Jakes arms. I squirmed out of his grip, remembering the texts and my contact name.

"Hmm. Damon stop moving." Jake groaned. I still struggled not wanting to talk to him because he would figure out I'm crying. "Damon stop." I finally got out of his grip and stood up, turning to him. "Damon, baby, whats wrong?" He asked getting up and trying to grab me but I backed away from him.

"Don't..." I chocked out. "Don't touch me. You lied to me and cheated." I whispered. "It wasn't true. You lost a damn bet!" I screamed the last part.

"What are yo-" He started saying but I cut him off.

"Don't lie! I'm sick of you lying. I know about the bet with Richy. I know how you cheated out me with Jessica." I paused and took a deep breathe. "I know how my contact name is fag." I said as fresh tears cascaded down my face. He didn't talk. He just stared at me. How could he? I knew from the first day it was a joke but I was stupid enough to think it wasn't.

"It did start as a bet but I started to li-" No! He is not going to say that so I cut him off again.

"Get out. We're done." I stated coldly. He look shocked at my tone of voice.

"Damon pl-"

"GET OUT!!" I yelled again. He nodded and grabbed his phone and clothes then left. As soon as he left, I let the tears come down freely. I heard the front door slam and it made me jump a little. He hurt me. I loved him a lot but he broke my heart. I laid down on my bed and gripped a pillow. It smelt like him so I chucked it a crossed the room and grabbed another one.

"Damon, can I come in?" My dad knocked. I didn't respond but he came in anyway. "Damon. What happened?" He asked sitting on the egde of my bed then started rubbing my back.

"It was all a joke. He lied about everything." I sobbed. He tried comforting me by saying 'it will be okay' or rubbing my back. I need to get my mind off of this before I start thinking of horrible things. I sat up and wiped my eyes and nose trying to stop the tears but they didn't want to. "What changed in you dad?" I asked still crying. He smiled and continued rubbing my back.

"Something's shouldn't be answered." He smiled. "Now come on. Let's get some food in you. It's already noon." He said standing up. I got up too and wiped my nose with the back of my hand. We walked downstairs together into the kitchen where my dad made me sit down on a chair while he made some lunch.

"Dad, please tell me what changed. You can't go from calling your son a faggot and hitting him to making him a PB and J." I said. He continued making the sandwiches then gave it to me when he was done.

"I met someone." He whispered taking a bite of his sandwich. I almost chocked on mine when he told me that.

"What?" I asked swallowing my food.

"I met someone." He said a little louder.

"I heard that but who?" He shifted in his seat before looking at me.

"Um...see... That's the thing... Um before you judge them you have to remember, I really like them." He said trying to avoid the persons name.

"Dad, who is it?" I asked. He nervously fiddled with his hands.

"Sam." He whispered. What? Sam? As in the man that is dating my mom? The man that raped me? "I-im sorry. But I saw him in the store and we just kind of...clicked. I'm sorry Damon." He said placing a hand on my shoulder. I flinched away from him and stood up.