Chapter 7

A/N star if you like :) THIS HAS MORE..OFFENSIVE..WORDS IN IT THAN THE OTHER CHAPTERS!!
Who's picture do you want? Please, I need help
-----------------------

*Jake pov*

I finally got inside and the first thing I saw was my Damon almost out cold. Wait? Did I really just say MY Damon? Well then. Next thing I saw was the blonde nurse i did, screaming. Oh my goodness. She sounds like a banshee. I walked over to Damon and took the needle out of him arm. When I looked at that the bag said, I paled. Its acid. Why in the bloody hell would a hospital need acid? I looked at Damon with wide eyes and lightly slapped his cheek.

"Damon? Doming wake up." He wasn't waking up! I wasn't paying attention to things that were happening so I'm guessing you can imagine hoe scared I was when someone put their hand on my shoulder.

"Come on move, we have to get him into surgery now." A doctor said. I nodded and moved away from Damon.

*4 hours later*

Its been 4 hours and yet no doctor has told me anything about Damon. I've started to, i guess, care for the little fairy but more like a friend or acquaintance. I don't know. Ever since i started hanging with him my head is all over the place and its pissing me off.

I looked up when i heard a doctor talking to a purple haired nurse about Damon. I walked straight up to them and interrupted then, not even caring.

"Is Damon okay?" I asked quickly.

"Yes but he will be sleeping for a couple hours or even days. Son, you should go home and rest. Its around 6 o'clock pm and you look tired. Go home and don't come back till we call you. Okay?" He said.

"But Damon-" I got cut off.

"Damon will be fine. Go home Jake." I decided to listen for once and left the hospital. I got to my car and just sat there. I need a guys night. I pulled out my phone and clicked on Richys contact. It rang 3 times before he actually answered.

"Sup man. How is your boyfriend?" He cooed. I scoffed and put my key into the ignition.

"We are having a guys night and we are not going to talk about boyfriends and girlfriend, nothing. Got it?" I told him.

"Okay fine. Come over." We said bye then I was on my way to his house.

*30 minutes later*

"Dude you're so cheating!" Richy yelled then lightly punched me in the arm. We were playing Call Of Duty:Black Ops 2. I don't even have any cheats on me so this is all luck beach!

"Oh shut up and stop being a sore loser." I smiled tackling him to the ground. He made an 'oof' sound out of surprise. I pinned him down. "Admit I won Idiot." He tried wiggling under me so I pressed myself against him. He inhaled a sharp breath and closed his eyes, while biting his lip. He started moving his bottom half against me then moaned. I jumped off of him and got as far as possible. He opened his eyes and sat up, looking at me.

"Jake please don't fr-" I cut him off before he said anything.

"You're a faggot!?" I yelled. "All this time you have been a fag and you didn't tell me!? Guess what Richy, I wouldn't have cared if you were a queer but because you didn't tell me pisses me off. Plus you freaking beat Damon because he was into guys. But news flash SO ARE YOU!" I yelled at him. I was the only person (besides Damon and Richy) that knows Richy beat up Damon for being gay. He got off the ground clenching his fists.

"You're a god damn idiot! I'm not gay! I only have feelings for you and Damon! Damon made me a stupid fairy! I never asked to me a flaming homo!" He yelled at me then he did the one thing i never thought my best friend would ever do. He kissed me.

-----

*Damon pov*

Something was off.

I couldn't move or open my eyes. I felt numb all over. I couldn't hear at all and that scared me. I then heard a small ticking noise. Tick. Tick. Tick. It was getting louder and louder. The ticking soon went to a steady beeping noise. Where am I? My eyes were still closed and really heavy. I wanted to open them.

"Damon. Wake up" A voice said. It was sweet and gentle and familiar. "Come on baby." I opened my eyes with much struggle and looked around. Jake sat next to me, holding my hand. "Oh thank god! I have been trying to wake you up for 2 weeks now." My eyes went wide. 2 weeks!? I tried talking but my throat was to dry. Jake game me a glass of water and I took it gratefully.

"What happened in two weeks?" I asked when I was done with the water. Disgust ran through his eyes but disappeared quickly.

"Um nothing really. I made your dad call the school saying you were sick and I did all your work. Aaron is okay. A new girl transferred to our school. Richy kissed me. The doctors say you can go home about 2 days after you wake up and I came and visited you everyday." I didn't hear crap besides, 'Richy kissed me.'

"Richy kissed you?" I asked. He nodded his head slowly. "Did you um Kiss you back?" I asked hesitantly. He shook his head fast and got up.

"NO! who do you think I am?" He asked. Really? He can seriously ask that question.

"Really? Well for one you had already cheated on me with that dumb blonde." I felt guilty because I knew it wasn't his fault. He had alcohol. "I-I'm sorry. I didn't mean it." I said looking down. My head was lifted up and Jake kissed my forehead. I'm falling to easy. I don't know. This is all so confusing. When he pulled away he looked questionable.

"Can I stay here tonight with you? I really don't want to go home." I nodded and scooted over for him. He smiled and got by me, putting his arm around my waist. I smiled and cuddled into his side.

"So Richy is gay?" I asked looked up at him. He tensed and then relaxed. He cleared his throat then looked down at me.

"I have no idea, maybe. I have zero idea. He said he only liked me and you." He told me. I thought about it for a little till something popped into my head.

"Why would he hurt me if he liked me?" I whispered, remember the time he beat me to a pulp.

*flashback*

"Wow. That was a nice show Damon." I heard Richy say as my boyfriend rounded the corner. I turned around and paled. Richy saw the kiss, oh gosh. " I always knew you were a little fairy. I just needed evidence. You know , how 'bout you get on your knees and give e some.. Pleasure" He smiled. He was all alone. It weird not seeing Jake around him. Jake always stopped Richy from doing stupid things.

"No I'm not a whore." I told him. As he stepped forward, I moved back, until my back hit the back of the ice cream shop wall.

"You know what I do to fairies Damon?" I shook my head no. "Well you're about to find out." Then he hit me. Again and again and again.The punches just kept coming and the more punches he did, the more i got numb. I ended up on the ground trying to cover my head but it didn't work. He kicked my stomach and legs and chest until he kicked my head. My head went flying into the ice cream shop making me groaning in pain. He kept kicking my head till I was almost out. He had a chance to kick me one more time before someone pulled him away from me. I blacked out before I had to thank my savior. *end of flashback*

I never found out who helped me but the next day I was bandaged and in my bed. It kind of scared me that the person knew where I lived but I left it alone because I was truly grateful for that person. They helped and I just hope one day I will be able to thank them for it.