chapter 10

star if you like :)
Umm idea for pic?
------------

*Damon pov*

After we cleaned ourselves off after our.. shower, we got dressed. He got me some sweat pants and his Metallica shirt. The pants were too big so I had to tie the strings together tight.

"Thanks for the clothes." I told him acting casual. I've done that before but Jake hadn't said a word. I don't think he has done that before or at least not with a guy. "Jake, are you okay?" I asked. He merely nodded before slipping on his shirt and stepping out of the bathroom. Okay I did something wrong.

*Jake pov*

I did it. I did. Not Damon. I wanted to do it which was worse. Damon didn't make me do that. I started it and then finished it. How could I do that!? I walked into my room and slammed the door shut. I am an idiot. A knock at the door interrupted my thought.

"WHAT?!" I yelled angrily. Damon came through the door with his eyes locked to mine. Ugh!

"Are you okay?" He asked shutting the door. I shot up off of my bed and stalked over to him. I was mad at him for making me feel this way but I knew it wasn't his fault. I wont hurt him ever.

*Damon*

He was honestly scaring me. I thought he was going to hit me.

"You idiot." He whispered. Then he ran out of the room. Did he call me an idiot or him? I sat down on his bed as my leg started hurting. Before I came up here I took medicine for the pain so I just have to wait. I sat there thinking about my recent actions. I cant believe that. Me and Luke didn't do it. But Luke was gentle. Hes different than Jake. STOP! STOP! STOP! I cant think of him. He was not gentle. I've never done anything like that with Luke but there were some willing guys to give me a hand job every now and then.

*Jake pov*

I am and idiot. Me! Me! And I forgot to ask him about Landon. So I got into my car and drove to his house.

10 minutes later I was at his house. I knocked on the door and it opened to reveal my cousin.

"Hey man whats up?" He asked smiling.

"Is Aunt Claire or Uncle Tim here?" I asked.

"Um no. They are out of town for a couple more days. Why?" He looked completely confused.

"good." I said and shoved him inside, pushing him against a wall. "You got back in with Landon didn't you!?" I yelled at him. He may be my cousin but he cant get back with Landon.

"What are you talking about?" He acted confused. Acted being the key word. I know him so well I know when he acts. I pushed him against the wall harder.

"Stop it with the act. I know you're back with Landon. He found me and Damon at the ice cream shop!" I froze. I wasn't supposed to mention Damon. Like at all. His face dropped.

"Why were you with Damon?" He asked. I let go of him and backed up. I didn't say anything as I looked at my shoes. "Why were you with Damon Jake?" He asked angrily.

"Um.. You see.. I um.. He is kind of.. He is..-" He cut me off by tackling me to the ground.

"You bitch! WHY WERE YOU WITH DAMON!?" He yelled against, putting his hands over my throat.

"Stop.. it." I chocked out. "Please.. stop." But he pressed harder.

"Tell me why you were at the ice cream shop with Damon." He demanded. I started seeing black spot from the lack of oxygen.

"Hes my boyfriend. Luke stop." Then everything went black just as Luke let go.

-------

*Damon pov*