Chapter 5

Star if you like :)
Middle: Landon. Right: Dillion. Left: Zane. Star if you like :)
--------
I felt my heart break into a million pieces. I knew it. It was all a joke. A lie. A complete and utter lie.

"Oh yeah." I said clearing my throat and tried not to cry. "Yeah. Sorry. Um I hope you guys are happy." She smiled then left the room, without another word. As soon as she left, I started crying. For the second time I have cried over a guy. But with the other guy it wasn't a bet, or a lie. NO! It was out of freaking pity. He went out with me because he felt bad for me. I was stupid and naive and it was all a stupid lie! I tugged on my hair as hard as I could till I felt like it was going to come out. I'm so stupid.

"Mr.Damon, someone is here to see you." A male doctor came in. I didn't want to look up as Jake entered the room, so I didn't. They doctor left giving us 'privacy.' But I really, really didn't want to see him at all right now!

"Hey babe, why are you crying?" He asked, coming over by me. He lifted up my chin with his thumb but I ripped my face away. Then glared.

"You are such a jerk. I hate you. We are done." I spat at him. His face went from, shocked, to rage, to guilt. But did I freaking care? NO! I'm to freaking pissed off at myself and maybe a little mad at Jake.

"Babe, What did I do?" Oh now he is playing the stupid 'I didn't do anything' card. Oh hell to the naw! What the hell was that Damon? I glared at him even more, if that was possible, and my pissed off mood was getting close to hate.

"Oh you little- you slept with that blonde chick! And to make it even BETTER, you told her I was your damn brother!" I usually don't swear but I'm so mad I just had to make my point. His eyes went wide and he shook his head fast.

"No, no, no. I was drunk. Okay? I got low. I was sad. Angry at myself. I came back to see you but the blonde girl said no. After that I don't remember anything. Please babe, you have to believe me." His has were glistening and he looked like he was about to break apart. Desperation was in his beautiful eyes and I fell for them. Just like I did with Luke.

"Okay.... I believe you." I whispered. I just hope I made the right decision.

*Jakes pov*

Dang. I'm a good actor. I cant believe he actually believed me. I thought he wasn't going to believe me but I guess I'm just that good. Mentally pops up my collar. Ha.

*Damons pov*

He gave me a hug and sighed into my hair. I missed his hugs. They were nice but I couldn't help but feel like he was lying to me. Like he really wasn't drunk last night. Damon stop it! I'm reading to much into this. The blonde slu- i mean nurse, came into my room and smiled when she saw Jake.

"Oh. Hi Jake. Are we going on a date or something?" She asked batting her eyelashes at the end. I looked down at my hands when Jake let go of me and stood up.

"Look blondie, I was way out of it yesterday and this isnt my brother. He is my boyfriend." Regret flashed through his eyes but just as quick as it came, it was gone.

"Oh um okay. Um. Awkward." She muttered then left. Talk about embarrassing right there. Am I right people? Too soon? Okay.

"So how you feeling boo?" He asked as he turned back to me and kissed my forehead. What is with all the pet names?

"I'm feeling good. I guess. How are you?" I had to make sure wasn't drunk again or on some random bad drugs. He sat down on the chair by my bed and grabbed my hand.

"I'm feeling amazing. Now that I get to see you." He ended with a wink. Why is he being so clingy?

*Jakes pov*

I'm not cocky but damn, I deserve a Grammy. Do you know how to act like you like someone even though they are a stupid faggot? Well I do know how to act like I like someone- a girl- just to get into their pants but not a guy. I don't hate gays but I don't like them. Its not normal. A girl and a guy can be together but not a boy and a boy. My phone started playing 'A Little Bit of Heaven' by Avenged Sevenfold so I already knew who was calling me.

"Hey bae, my mom is calling me. Ill be back in a minute." I kissed his forehead then went out of the room to talk to Jessica.

"Hey Babe." Jessicas' voice sang. High. Why is she always high on the weekends? She knows that i hate that stuff. Doesn't she? Of course she does, I tell her every time she does it. Plus she mixes it with alcohol and with her that is not a good combination but she doesn't sound drunk.

"Hey sweety, whats up?" I asked as nicely as possible.

"Oh you know, at my house. All alone. All lonely." I know what she is hinting at but I actually don't want to. And because the reason that she is high.

"Sorry. I cant. Visiting the fag and I'm already in a thick piece of ice. I can't screw it up." I told her leaning up against the wall. She grunted.

"Fine. I'll just call up Richy." Oh wow. I know I sleep with a lot of people but I have never slept with her best friends. Well at least not while me and her were hooking up.

"Okay. Whatever bye." Then I hung up. That little brat. Whatever, she is just a whore.I walked into the room to see Damon asleep. He was honestly kind of cute. And don't think I'm turning soft or becoming a fairy but I know an attractive person when I see one. I sat down on the edge of his bed and just looked at him.

"No don't." Damon whispered. He started to stir violently. "No please. Leave me alone!" He clawed at the air like he was trying to push someone off of him. "STOP!" He yelled then shot up looking around as if making sure he wasn't wherever he was in his dream. He looked like he was about to cry.

"Damon? Are you okay?" I asked putting my hand on his shoulder. He flinched away but then nodded but still didn't look at me. "Damon. Look at me." He finally looked at me but when I looked at him, he was crying. I did the only this I knew how to do. I kissed his lips.