Chatper 17

Picture idea? Star if you like :)
-------
*Damon pov*

Zane is horrible when he is mad. I don't know what happened but one minute he was beating me up and then the next I was on the ground covered in blood

The door opened and Kylie and I got to our feet, but it took me longer because everything hurt. Zane came in with a slightly big medicine kit. His face was full of guilt when he looked at me. He came by me and I flinched back.

"Damon I'm really sorry. I got angry and I know I shouldn't have done it. Please let me clean you up." His eyes showed he was sorry so I nodded. He cleaned up my face then my arms then he made me take off my clothes besides my boxers. While he was hurting me, every cut Landon made opened up so Zane cleaned all of them then examined my body to see if anything was broken.

"Well nothing is broken but you will be sore. Again I'm really sorry." Zane said. I smiled sadly but my lip split opened so I stopped. Zane cleaned up the blood that slipped from my lip while I talked.

"It's okay." He finished and then left after saying bye to Kylie.

"He likes you." Kylie said. "Like, likes you likes you. I would say maybe even loves." I scoffed. Even if he did like me, I wouldn't go with him. I like Jake.

"Whatever." I told her. She sat up in the couch and looked at me.

"He does. He never ever said sorry to me after he hurt me and nobody is allowed to touch me for three days after he hurts me unless they have a death wish." She almost yelled. I rolled my eyes. I know that Zane has said sorry. He said it a couple days ago when he was cleaning up Kylie and she said something hurt. I laid on the couch and watched the episode of supernatural that was on. What? Its an amazing show. It was the episode where dean was all paranoid and was running away from the little tiny dog. Kylie just sighed and laid down too, watching it with me.

*Jake pov*

"You're no help! You said you knew where Damon was and you haven't taken me to him for four days!" I yelled at Sam. He just smiled and laid on my bed.

"I told you before. You give me something, ill give you something." He folded his arms over his chest and closed his eyes. I'm so glad Aaron and mom aren't home. She was be mad if she saw a guy that she didn't know at our house. Aaron went to play with a friend because I didn't want him to know Sam. I groaned.

"I already kissed your horrible mouth and I already told you I'm not having sex with you. What else do you want?" He smiled but kept his eyes closed.

"A strip tease." He simply stated. My mouth fell open in shock.

"I'm not giving you a strip tease. Now tell me where Damon is."

"Ill give you hints if you do what I say." He said siting up to look at me. Ugh this guy is impossible.

"You still haven't have me a hint for the kiss." I said crossing my arms.

"Oh that's right. Here's the first clue. He's in a house." Well that helps a lot! "Now give me what I want for another clue." I sighed and did as he said. What? I'm desperate. I kicked off my shoes and socks then slowly unbuttoned my shirt as I bit my lip as I felt his disgusting eyes raking over my chest. He smiled and shifted a little obviously trying to cover his little 'problem' but it wasn't working. After my shirt was completely off, I slowly unzipped my pants and let them fall to the floor as I stool there in just my boxers.

"Okay, damn you have a nice body. I see why Damon likes you." He licked his lips and eye raped my body. Gag! Gag! Gag! Throw up now.

"Shut up and give me the next clue." I told him, glaring as I crossed my arms over my chest. He smiled again.