Chapter 11

Star if you like :)
Picture of Damon's mom. Its different from the original sorry
-----

*Jake pov*

For some reason I was sad that I knew Damon still love Luke. I know I shouldn't but I do. I sat down by Luke and waited for Damon to come out. Finally he came out sitting on the recliner chair a crossed from us. Nobody wanted to talk so I started.

"Damon I'm sure you want to know why Luke is here?" I questioned. He nodded his head. "Well a while ago Cole-" I started but Luke cut me off.

"You cant tell him. Landon will go after him idiot!" Luke yelled.

"He already knows about Damon, Luke, I told you about the ice cream shop trip. So shut up he deserved to know how stupid you are." Luke slumped in his chair, sighing. "Now. Me, Luke and Cole used to be friends, more like brothers, Cole was Luke's best friend-" Damon cut me off this time.

"I know who Cole is." He whispered. I looked at Luke and he frowned.

"Cole used to bully him." Luke said. I nodded and continued, but pissed off that Luke let that happen.

"They were best friend. If Cole did something, Luke did it and vice versa." Damon snorted. "So Cole got into drugs. Using and selling them. Probably trying to be cool or something. So this idiot." I pointed to Luke. "Decided to do it too. And me being his cousin-" Damon interrupted. oh gosh I'm never gonna finish.

"COUSINS?!" He yelled shocked. Me and Luke nodded. "Okay continue." He said a bit calmer.

"Okay. So me being his cousin I tried to help him get out because hes like my brother but the only way too get him out was for me to join in."

"Which was a dumb idea." Luke whispered but I ignored him.

"So I did, I gained respect and trust fairly easy and soon they let me go. I don't know why but they did. But this dumb idiot got back with Landon. The leader. That why he was at the ice cream shop," Damon nodded and Luke snorted.

"Now back to that topic. Why were you and Damon at the ice cream shop?" Damon answered before me.

"On a date. Does that bother you Luke?" Damon had sass. Dang. Luke stood and then Damon.

"Actually yes." Luke stepped up to him. "I like you. I've always had. I only did that stupid pity thing because I was to much of a coward to actually ask you out on a real date. Cole was going to tell the whole school that I was gay if I didn't but if I did go out with you he would tell them its out of pity. Every time I hit you-" I interrupted this time.

"You hit him?!" I yelled. Luke turned to me, really pissed off.

"You're not this, shut up now" He demanded. So I did. "Anyway. Every time I hit you, I felt horrible. I wanted to be in control and that's the only way I knew how. I still love you Damon. I never lied about that." I could tell Damon loved him still. It wasn't hard to figure out but I felt sad for what I'm about to do because I'm gonna look the bet rules with Richy.

"Damon. Can I talk to you in the kitchen for a minute?" I asked. He nodded and walked into the kitchen, me following.

"I know you like him Damon." He was going to object but I cut him off. "No let me finish. You still love him, I can see it. I'm not saying get back together with him but me and you are going to take... A little break. Just so you can figure out who you want."

"But I want you-" He tried telling me but I cut him off.

"We both know that's not true. You don't know who you want. Just a little break so you can figure it out. Okay?" He shook his head and was about to speak. "Nope, okay?" I said a little more commanding. He nodded his head slowly. "Oh um." I pulled out a CD and handed it to him. "I heard this song at work and I thought of you so they gave it to me. Here you have it." He took and I kissed his cheek. "Just a small break to think."