Chapter 63

*Taylor's POV*

"White lips, pale face..." I sang, as I read over my Chemistry notes one more time. I was sitting in my dorm room with Harry and Tom having a study session. Even though I was the only one studying. Harry and Tom were watching some action movie.

I took a sip of my coffee, and almost choked when I heard loud banging and yelling on my door. I ran to open it, and I saw a panic-stricken Zayn and Beau. I only thought about one thing when I saw them standing there.

She's gone.

"Did you see who took her?" I asked. Zayn shook his head.

"How'd you know?" Beau asked.

"Because, why else would you be panicking? She's gone." I whispered. I felt a tear run down my cheek. Tom and Harry walked up behind me.

"We have to do something!" Harry yelled. I shook my head.

"What's the use? What if their all dead? I'll be next, and then I'll be dead too. No one cares about us." I yelled. I sat on my bed, and began to sob into my hands.

"We care. And we're going to fix this." Tom said, wrapping his arms around me.

"I think I have an idea. What if we get you fake kidnapped? Like, we send you out alone, with mini cameras and speakers. Once he takes you, we'll track you down and have the police go and get you." Beau offered. The idea wasn't bad, but what if they couldn't find me in time?

"Okay. I'll do it." I said.

"No way. What if you get hurt? I'm not letting you do that." Tom said. He shook his head in disagreement. I wiped the tears off my face, and looked at him. I fake smiled, and did the best I could to cover up my fear.

"I'll be okay. I know what I'm doing." I said.

"Give me a week to get everything I need. I'll have the tech crew help me. In the meantime, always stay with one of us. Don't leave our side. Don't talk to anyone who isn't a trusted person." Beau instructed.

"I have to leave in 5 days to go see my brother in Bradford..." Zayn said. Everyone nodded along.

"Be careful, Taylor. You can't get kidnapped before next Saturday. Or else, we might never find you." Beau said. I felt Tom tense up, and he took a deep breath.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" He asked. I nodded my head. "Stay at my dorm from now on. I don't want you here by yourself."

"I agree. It's too dangerous." Zayn said.

"Just make sure you have to right equipment to track us down." I said. We tried to relax the rest of the night, but no one could.

Who knew what would happen next?