Chapter 52

*Brittany's POV*   

  "Oliviaaa! We're going to be late hurryyy" I yelled holding the door open. 

  "Late? C'mon Brit, we have to fashionably late." She said brushing her hair for the hundredth time.

  "Well maybe if you getting ready earlier we wouldn't arrive when the party is ending" I said sarcastically to her. We were on our way to a big halloween party one of Zayn's friends were throwing.   

She turned away and pulled on her shirt nervously. "Sorry I was uh- out..." She bit the inside of her cheek. I wasn't stupid, and I knew something was up. I raised my brow at her and she tried to hide her smile, but I decided to shrug it off.   

Taylor strutted out of the bathroom wearing a short, tight, black dress with little cat ears and whiskers drawn on with eye liner.   

Me and Olivia looked at each other, then I said, "Hmm, you trying to impress Tom or something?"   

"Oh, no he's not coming." She said casually, and checked herself out in the mirror.  

"Won't he be mad you're wearing that then?" Olivia said, confused.   

"Let him be mad. It's not like he cares or anything.." She said, turning and puffing up her hair.   

I decided to change the subject. "So Olivia what are you again, a chef?" I joked.   

"Shut up- im obviously a SAILOR!!" She laughed, pointing at her cute short blue and white striped dress.   

Harry was going as James Bond and I was a Bond girl with a short, metallic gold dress and my hair puffed hair in a mini bump up making my long blond hair drape down my back.

        ~      

I could hear the bass pounding on my ear drums and I already had a smile on my face. Taylor, Olivia, and I were walking up to the already trashed house when we spotted Zayn, Beau, and Harry all outside waiting for us. Olivia came up to Zayn awkwardly like she was holding something back, but he bear hugged her in his muscular body while she stood there being squished. I laughed and saw Taylor was already sprinting inside, anxious to have fun. Beau was talking to Olivia and Zayn and right as I turned around I knocked straight into Harry's chest.   

He smiled down at me and inspected my costume. "Not bad." He smirked. I ignored him and quickly hugged him hello.   

"Hmm.. I'm pretty sure you suit me well Mr. Bond." I said jokingly.   

I wasn't lying though. He did look good. He was pulling off the James Bond look with a black suit and a bow tie. His hair was messy though, but I was glad. Honestly, he looked so hot.   

Olivia walked over to me and grabbed my hand, dragging me inside to the music and the smell of alcohol. It's funny how I can read her mind, because I can tell something happened with her and Zayn. I decided to ignore it though because this was a night to have fun. And fun was really what we all needed.   

We walked in and immediately saw a couple making out by a wall, many, many girls desperately flirting with guys, and even more many red solo cups already either in people's hands, or empty on the floor. Music was pounding through the speakers and all the lights in the house were dimmed. There were stairs leading to a small second story, but I didn't dare go up there to find out who was up there and what they were doing. We passed by Taylor walking in and she already finished one cup of who knows what. This is going to be one crazy night.       

~3 Hours Later~  

My head was ringing, my stomach hurting, and I was so dizzy I could barely walk. It was exactly 1:26am. My hair was no longer in a mini-bump it and Harry took off his suit jacket, bow tie, and shoes, and manages to unbutton the first few buttons on his white button down dress shirt.   

"One-one more" I laughed hysterically to Harry. I was leaning on his chest to keep my balance, and I was inches from his face. I don't really know what's going on. I'm pretty sure I'm drunk. Wait no I'm not. Wait... I'm definitely drunk. And if I'm right, so is Harry. And everyone else around us.   

"Okay just-just one more" he laughed, crinkling his nose. I don't even know why we're laughing. Everything is just so funny right now.   

Someone hands us both another shot of tequila and we both flung our heads back at the same time. It stung my throat so badly, but I kept swallowing. I'm pretty sure that was our ninth. Wait no... Tenth shot. As soon as we finish I drop my shot glass on the floor and start dying in laughter.   

Harry is struggling to stop laughing and he holds me up, even though he could fall at any given time.    Just as we calmed our random fits of laughter down, what seemed like half the party came and smushed everyone together around us and started dancing to the music. I was pushed to the side and all the bodies were pressed against me.   

I found Harry's body behind me and we started dancing together. I looked to my right and saw Taylor down a random guys throat. This was about the fourth guy I've seen her all over, but I was too out of it to do anything about it. I couldn't find Olivia and Zayn but I'm sure they were having just as much fun as I'm having. And as for Beau, I've barely seen any of him all night long. He's been keeping to himself lately, and it's honestly been so upsetting.   

But as for now, I am here and I'm grinding with Harry. I moved my hips in perfect rhythm to the beat and his hips moved with mine. I leaned my head on his chest and reached my hand back to find his. I tangled my fingers with his and lifted my arm in the air. He then put his hands on my waist and his chin on my shoulder. I could hear the music getting faster and Harry's body was pressing against mine even more than before.     

Just as everything was getting better, it got completely worse.       

The music and the lights went off and everyone was yelling in confusion. I detached myself from Harry and I was standing on my tip toes and to see what was going on even though it was impossible to see a thing.   

Then I felt something grab my foot and my heart about stopped beating. I tried to scream, but nothing came out. I felt like I was in a dream. But I wasn't. I wasn't going to just wake up and have it all go away. Something bad is happening.   

Then when the grip on my ankle pulled and I fell to the ground, I managed to let out a scream. I tried searching to hang on to someone's leg, but my arms felt like noodles.   

"Harry!?" I screamed in terror, trying to get help.   

"W-what? Brit?" He slurred.  

I'm pretty sure I was invisible because as the person dragged me by the leg through the crowd, no one seemed to notice my screams. Probably because they were covered up by everyone else's, when all they were scared of is the power outage when here I am being taken away by some stranger. I tried to see who it was, but it was too dark and my vision was blurred. I started crying and I dragging my hands on the floor and grabbing random people's ankles, but I was too weak to hold on.     

Once there weren't enough people around me to grab onto, I tried to stand up but I stumbled onto a wall and shrieked in terror. The mystery man harshly grabbed the back of my shoulders and forcefully pushed me out the door and out into the cold, dry night. The wind was strong and stung my face, drying my tears. My heart was beating so fast and I was so confused. I didn't know where I was and who this man was. Was he going to hurt me? Was I going to die? What's happening?!?  

I tried to break away from his grip and I fell onto the cold grass and tried crawling away since I was too drunk to run. I was starting to feel dizzy and really nauseous.      

That's when I heard him run behind me and everything went black.