Chapter 51

*Taylor's POV*

I walked out of the shower, towel wrapped around me, and freezing cold. Olivia had left already, she was early for everything. I went over to my vanity and started getting ready.

The door opened, and Tom popped in. "Hey babe!" He kissed my cheek.

"Hey!" I continued to blow dry my hair.

"You're coming to my competition tomorrow, right?" He smiled his cute smile, and just as I was about to say yes, I remembered I couldn't.

"Actually, no. I have this thing with Brit and Beau... for Stephanie." Tom rolled his eyes a bit.

"Whatever." He said. He started to walk towards the door. I grabbed his arm before he could leave.

"What the hell?" I yelled.

"You always come to my competitions. You've missed 4. IN A ROW!" He yelled. I felt myself tearing up. I've never fought with him before.

"Tom, my best friend is dead. And my other best friend is missing!" He just shook his head.

"I understand that. But there is a point where you have to understand there is nothing you can do anymore. You've broken the law, Taylor. That could risk you getting into the Olympics. You could get expelled. All of you."

"Stephanie needs my help! Why don't you understand that?" I pushed him as hard as I could, but instantly regretting it the minute I saw his face. It was full of shame, and hurt.

"I can't do this... I'm sorry." His words came to a faint whisper, and rolled off his tongue as if it were easy for him to say that.

"Tom, can we talk?" I wiped the tears forming in my eyes away, so he wouldn't see my crying.

"Talking just ends up in fights, now. What happened to us?" He said. He walked out the door, and slammed it shut.

I sat on the bed, and cried. Cried for what felt like days. Months.

My world is falling apart. Piece by piece. Everything that mattered to me is just disappearing, doing away.

A/N:

Yooooo. The drama is rolling(: hope your enjoying this! Don't worry, the perfect couple will be back soon, but not after some dirty secrets are revealed.

xx, Taylor