Chapter 28

* Stephanie's POV *

Here I am sitting on Beaus lap, resting my head on his shoulder thinking about what just happened last night.

We stole a freaking police report.

*Flashback*

I had to go and give my uncles keys back. I was so close to putting them back from where I got them in his room. That's what I liked about having him, as my uncle, since we are so closed and he knows about my parents and Is relationship, he gave me one of his house keys so i could go to his house whenever I needed too. I was in his room when my uncle comes and says in his French accent " miss Deschamps, what are you doing here?"

I turned around surprised " oh nothing, I was just, you know, putting back your keys.. You...uhmmm forgot them at my house last weekend." I replied improvising.

" really? That's weird but thank you." he said giving me a tap on the back but still has confused face not knowing if he should really believe me or not. I didn't know what to say but just look at him. We looked at each other without saying anything and I finally broke the silence by saying " I should probably head back to the college, Martin I have class soon." I said heading by to the college.

" wait." he said. I froze. Shit he caught me. " tell your mom I said hi." he finished." I was so relieved. I sighed, turned around and replied " for sure. Bye"

*end of flashback*

" hey." Beau said tickling me and giving me kisses. I giggled. " stop..stopp..ppleeeasse" I was saying in between my giggles.

" I'll stop if you give me a kiss right here." he told me as be pointed to his lips. And so I did. I kissed him on the lips which turned into a make out session. He stopped catching his breath " so.. What were you thinking about." he asked looking into my eyes.

" nothing big, I was.. I was thinking about you know, you." I said looking away and blushed.

I told Brittany I wouldn't tell him about the report, just yet, and I won't but gosh it was hard.

" aww thats so cute." he said sarcastically.

I looked at him and giggled.

" so what do you want to watch?" he asked.

" ummm.. Mean girls?" I asked jumping up, it's our favorite movie. We've been watching that movie every time we had sleepovers since it came out which means a lot but we never got bored of it.

" for sure" he said smiling.

He went and put the movie while I did the popcorn and got a blanket.

We watched the movie under the blanket, sharing the popcorn and soon after we were laying on Beaus bed. We were just talking about anything and everything and soon I was feeling Beaus heart beat heavier and slower, he was sleeping. " goodnight babe. I love you." I said as I put my head closer to his heart and put my left arm around his waist and hold him,tighter, sighing. I felt him smile, he robbed my hair and I smiled and closed my eyes.