Chapter 49

*BEAUS POV*

Tom and Zayn were watching TV, and we were waiting for Harry to come over. I could hear the boys talk, but i wasn't listening, I was thinking. It's been almost a week since Steph has been gone and yesterday was the first day I've actually been to all my classes without leaving early or coming late. It's weird, it's different, I just hate it, I just want her to be back, to cuddle with me, I want to fill her kiss again. My thoughts were cut off by Harry knocking on my dorms door.

I went and opened the door. "Hey Harry." I said. "Hey mate, is everyone here?" He asked as he entered the room. I nodded as we went over the beds where Zayn and Tom were watching TV.  

"Hey mate." Tom and Zayn said at the same time when they saw Harry. 

"So where are we going?" Asked Tom as Zayn turned off the TV. 

"I don't know, can we not do something wild though?" I asked. 

"Sure, lets go to the lake?" Suggested Zayn. 

We all agreed and headed to the lake. It was a long drive about Tom talking about sex with Taylor, and Harry talking about how beautiful Brittany was. Zayn even talked about how Olivia was the first love of his life. 

"So I told Brittany I loved her yesterday." Harry said all excited. 

"And..?" Tom said punching him playfully on the elbow "What'd she say?" 

"What you think? She said yes and ... " Harry started to blush, "we did it." 

" NO WAY?!!" Zayn said shocked. 

"Why you so surprised?" I asked him. 

"Well I thought I was going to be his first!" Zayn said sarcastically before starting to laugh "No but seriously, wow. How was she?" He winked. Harry rolled his eyes. 

"You must be serious then." I said. He nodded. 

"Zayn you shouldn't talk, you haven't even done it yet with Olivia." Tom said joking around. Me and Harry said in union '. Ouuuuuuuuu ' 

"Well I'm waiting for her to be ready. I'm not a jerk but a gentleman. When she's ready to be on an other level in life, i'll be there waiting for her." He said in defense.

"What about you Beau, did it yet?" Harry asked winking at me. 

"My girl and I had drunk sex, the best." I said winking back. It was truly amazing though."

They all laughed. 

"Enough sex talk... I went to the gym and- " Tom started to tell us a story about how he went to the gym and guys got kicked out since they were smoking pot inside.

It felt amazing to be out, to think of other things. I can't say I felt happy again because I just don't really think I can without Steph, but I finally had a smile on my face at the end of the night.