Chapter 50

***Olivia's POV***

🎶I'm your biggest fan I'll follow you until you love me🎶

I sang quietly to myself as I dusted gold eyeshadow across my eyelids. I smoothed my black dress and took a deep breath. My crimson lips smiled at me, in the mirror. Taylor was in the shower and Brittany was in her dorm so I was left to get ready all alone. Then, I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I had gotten a text from Zayn, asking me to come to his room. I got up from my stool and walked across the hall. His door was open, waiting for me. Zayn stood there, in an open button down and dark jeans, with a slight smile on his face. "Hey Olivia." He said as he pulled me into a hug. "Um hi..." I replied uneasily. He started to kiss me but I pulled away. "We need to talk, ok? Don't avoid it this time." I stared into his brown eyes. "Is there another girl? Honestly." I crossed my arms and stood tall. "No! I swear! It's just a little complicated to explain. But trust me on this. You're my only girl and I love you more than I've ever loved anyone else before. I don't want you to get hurt, I'm doing this for you. I don't want to loose you, Olivia." He looked so sincere. "I understand that you're upset with me. And I hate that I haven't been the type of boyfriend you deserve. I'm sorry." He reached out to kiss me, and this time I let him. "I love you, Zayn. I don't wanna loose you either." I mumbled as he ran his fingers through my hair. Things got heated quickly, and before I knew it, we were both half naked and I was pressed up against the wall. "I'm sorry, Olivia. So sorry." He was whispering, his hot breath tickled my cheek. "Let me make it up to you."

*About Two Hours Later*

My eyes fluttered open as I felt Zayn's body move next to mine. "Where are you going?" I mummered. "Nowhere. I...i...I'll be back soon I promise." He kissed my forehead and grabbed a shirt off the floor. I listened to the sound of his footsteps as they became fainter and farther away. I pulled myself up to a sitting position and examined myself in the mirror next to the bed. I had horrible sex hair, my makeup was smeared, and there was a vey obvious hickey on the side of my neck. Zayn was....whoa. I stared at myself in the mirror just replaying all the events that had just happened when suddenly, my eyes drifted to an object's reflection. Sure enough, sitting there on the nightstand, was a familiar purple blanket.

A/N

Ooooooo! Plot twist! What do you think of Zayn now? Do you think Olivia's right to trust him? Major plot twists coming up!

Xx

Liv