Chapter 55

*Taylor's POV*

I sat in the cold dorm room, breathing slowly. I took another sip of a half-drunk glass of vodka. It burned as it went down my throat. There was empty beer bottles & scotch laying around the dorm.

I was drinking myself into a state where I could barley remember who I was. Or the half naked guy I had just slept with laying in my bed.

It was a record for me. 8 guys since Brittany's been gone. Since me and Tom broke up.

I took a deep breath, once again realizing that my life had come to a compete terror.

I'd never felt so awful.

I was just scared. I wanted to die. It would be so easy for me to just swallow a handful of pills, or take a gun to my head and just end all of this pain and misery I was going through.

I wanted Stephanie back. Brittany back. Tom back.

I wanted Amanda back most of all. Because if it wasn't for her none of us would be here.

The man laying in my bed woke up slowly, and looked at me. My teary eyes took a while to recognize the face, and my drunk brain didn't comprehend that Toby was sitting in my bed. He winked at me, and walked out.

I felt myself getting sick. I walked toward the bathroom and threw up.

I hated myself. I hated everything I had become. What happened to me?

"Where are you Taylor? Where did you go?" I stared at my reflection in the mirror, hoping it would answer back. I broke it, shattered into pieces. I took one of the jagged edges and dug it into my skin. I lay there on the bathroom floor. Cold, ashamed, out of hope.