Chapter 64

*Harrys POV*

I can't seem to think of the last time i saw Brittany... It's been entirely too long. And with all the rest of the girls disappearing, I feel like I'm out of hope. One by one they have been slipping out of our hands. No one seems to be helping enough. And I've just about had it. 

Here I sit on my bathroom floor. I sit here and think. I think about all the memories I shared with her... All of the memories we shared as a group. We were happy. We were just a group of kids without a care in a world. None of us were prepared for any of this. 

It's kind of like this whole mess has changed us. I used to have girls under my arms and a drink in my hands. I wouldn't really think of the outcome of things, and if someone invited me somewhere, I would already be in the car driving there. Now however, I don't talk to anyone. I keep to myself, and like to hide away in the dark of my dorm room. I do lots of thinking and less talking. If someone asks me to go somewhere, I decline, wanting to stay in my bed and cry to myself. 

All that I know now is that I didn't want to stay like this. But without her... Without my friends... Without the sun shinning on us all... It seems impossible for anything to be right again.