{ beauty and the beast ~ marichat }

After a long day of superhero work, Marinette was extremely excited to watch one of her favorite Disney movies, Beauty and the Beast. She turned on her computer, got her popcorn ready, and got in a comfortable position.

She was about to start the movie until she heard some familiar knocking from the outside of her window.

Although she was annoyed that she had to wait a bit more before she could watch the movie, she was also quite happy that Chat decided to visit her.

She opened her window and let him in and he flashed her a cheeky grin, "Good evening princess." he greeted her as he placed a light kiss on her hand.

"Hey, Chat! What brings you here?" Marinette smiles and him, not pulling her hand away.

"Can't a cat visit her favorite princess one in a while?" he replies resting his chin and hands-on his baton.

"Favorite? So you've been visiting other girls besides me?" Marinette teased, crossing her arms and pouted.

"Of course not! You know you're the only princess this cat's seeing."

Marinette blushed at his remark. It had been a few years every since the first akuma attack and as those years went by, Chat Noir slowly got over Ladybug and Marinette slowly got over Adrien. Instead, they have fallen in love with each other's alter egos. Ironic isn't it?

"So what are you up to this evening?" Chat Noir asked and looked over to her laptop.

"Actually, I was planning on watching a movie but then you showed up." Marinette shrugged. She really didn't mind Chat Noir being here, if anything she wanted him to be there.

"Oh, sorry I didn't mean to bother you, I should just head home and let you watch your movie." Chat smiled at her and got his baton ready to take off.

"Wait!" Marinette grabs his tail (or belt, not sure), making Chat look back, "You wanna stay and watch the movie with me? I have extra popcorn?"

Chat grinned at her and put his baton his pocket, "I thought you'd never ask." He chuckled and went back into the room, "What movie are you watching anyway?"

"Beauty and the Beast," she answered, "It's one of my favorites." Marinette got comfortable in the pillows and blankets she had prepared, "Well?" she smiled and patted the space beside her for Chat to lie down on.

---

It was nearing the end of the movie and Marinette's favorite songs came on, Beauty and the Beast.

"This song is my favorite!" Marinette giggled, resting her head on Chat's shoulder. Somewhere during the movie, the two ended up cuddling, not that either one of them was complaining.

"Oh is it now?" Chat smirked and stood up.

"Where are you going?" Marinette asked already missing his cuddles.

"May I have this dance princess?" He asked and held his hand out, waiting for Marinette to grab it.

Marinette giggles, "I'd be honored."

She grabs his hand and they started slow dancing with the music playing in the background. They both had one of their arms wrapped around the other's waist while the other was intertwined with each other's hand.

"Obviously I'm Belle between the two of us," Chat Noir teased, both of them still dancing around.

"I always thought of you as the beast. Cats and lions are in the same family." Marinette giggled at him, "Besides, I thought I was your princess?"

"You make a very compelling argument princess."

But as the song progressed, Chat Noir wrapped both if his arms around Marinette's waist, bringing her closer to him. Marinette froze for a quick second but instinctively wrapped her dainty arms around his neck and rested her head on his chest. The dance felt so familiar to both of them, but they couldn't figure out why.

Once the music ended they stared into each other eyes, letting the movie continue in the background.

They got closer as every second went by, but as they were about to lock lips Chat Noir paused and looked into her eyes, "May I?" he asked. He didn't want to push Marinette into doing anything she wasn't comfortable with.

Marinette just smiled and him and closed the gap between them. The kiss was so soft yet so passionate. Marinette moved her hands from his waist and onto his hair and she started ruffling it. She stroked one of his ears making him purr.

They parted for their lack of air and stared into each other's eyes yet again.

Chat Noir was first to break the silence, "Princess?"

"Yeah?" she asked, her cheeks flushed.

He took a deep breath, "I- I-" he paused, "I love you princess, more than you know." he hooked her chin to make her look up at him.

Marinette was shocked but still smiled at him nonetheless, "I love you too Chat Noir, you're the bravest and most kind-hearted person I know. I don't know what I'll do without you."

Chat Noir smiled at her. As they were about to kiss once again, Chat Noir's ring started ringing which meant he was about to detransform.

"I'm sorry princess but I should go." he sighed sadly that he had to leave his princess already.

"Visit me again tomorrow?"

"Definitely."

---

honestly i just wanted to include a disney movie in a one shot xoxo