{ out ~ marinette dupain-cheng }

inspired by song above ^^ highly suggest listening to it <3

note: they are 20+ years old in this

(lukanette stans dont's come at me😩)

With tear stained cheeks and red puffy eyes Marinette decides to pick up her phone calling her best friend, Alya.

She dials her number with shakey hands and patiently waits for her to pick up.

"Hey girl what's up?" Alya asks through the phone.

"Alya, I saw him. He was with another girl! I-I thought he loved me! He said he loved me! He-he-" with a trembling voice Marinette shakily explained to Alya but got cut of.

"Breath. Breath girl. He cheathed again, didn't he?" her friend asks calmly, knowing that Luka would cheat on her again.

She warned Mari that Luka would, but she didn't listen. She was so inlove with Luka back then when they started a year ago and the thought of him cheating on her again didn't even cross her mind.

Marinette doesnt respond and just let salty tears fall down on cheeks, down to her pajmas.

"Im coming over and Im bringing wine and make up wipes." she said getting up. "I'll be over in sec." Alya picks up the keys for her car and swiftly drives to Marinette and Luka's house that they share since they are- er since they were dating.

Minute or so later a few knocks were heard from Marinette's door.

She groans, praying that it's Alya and not Luka. He was the last person she wanted to see right now.

She took a deep breath opening the door and a flood of relief washed over her upon seeing Alya.

"Thank God." she says staring at her best friend.

"I brought ice cream!" she says making Mari's frown turn into a small smile. But Alya could easily see though it. She was broken, it was obvious she had been crying.

"Thanks." she sniffs taking a the olastic bag that was filled with a variety of ice cream flavors and other food.

Alya let's herself in, and grabbing Marinette by the arm and dragging both if them on the couch.

The night was followed by uncontrollable laughs by the two.

"Feel better?"

"So much better." Mari replies eating a spoonful of ice cream in her mouth.

Knock knock

"Did you invite anyone else?" Alya asks with the look of confusion on her face.

Marinette shakes her head no in response "I'll go get it." she gets up to open the door, and boy was that a mistake.

"Hey Mari! Just came to get my stuff. The guys and I are going out!" Luka says in a hurry.

"Oh hey Alya. What are you doing here?" he asks noticing Alya and the pile of emoty ice cream packs.

"Hey cheater, came to get your stuff so you can move in with your new girlfriend?" Alya shot at him.

One thing you need to know if your going to be friend with Alya, is to never hurt any of her friends.

"Excuse me? I am not cheating." he says back, obviously lying.

"Explain the red kiss mark on your neck." Alya said pointing at the obvious mark on his neck.

"Look, Mari, I can explain-"

"Get out." she says quietly barely being audible.

"What?" Luka heard but he had to hear her saying again. Marinette has never done anything so harsh. He was always the person Mari followed, she never even raised her voice to him.

"I said GET OUT!" she finally raises her voice to him. There's a first time for everything I guess.

"Me get out? If anyone should be going out it should be you!" he shot back.

"May I remind you who's paying rent? You just found this apartment for us to live at. Now get out before I have you collected." she says once more shoving him closer to the door.

"Bug mistake Marinette." he says her name with utter disgust shooting her a looks of anger. "You wont ever find anyone like me."

"That's the point. Now get out!"

*not edited*