{ her lucky charm - ladynoir }

Ladybug ran into a nearby sewer in an attempt to lose the akuma. It lost sight of her but knowing her luck she probably had a mere few minutes before it tracks her down. Her breathing was uneven and her feet were killing her. Day after day, akuma after akuma, it was a never-ending cycle. And she was sick of it.

"Luck charm!" she calls out. She was desperate at this point. Hawkmoth's akumatized victims are getting more and more powerful by the day. Not only that but with her school work, internships, and shifts at the bakery in the mix, she barely had any time to take a break. She was so tired. Of everything. 

A red and black polka-dotted baton falls into her hand. Her breathing stiffens and her eyes widened.

This was Chat Noir's baton...

A silver rod lands beside her and a familiar blond-haired and green-eyed guy slides down, lading beside her, "Sorry for the hold-up M'lady, I got a little caught up," he grinned at her and she just froze.

"Chat Noir," tears glistened her eyes and she dropped yoyo onto the floor, "Is it really you?" she couldn't believe her eyes, if she was dreaming no one dare wake her up.

"The one and only," he bowed before her, "I missed you bugaboo,"

For a moment she had completely forgotten about the akuma- about everything for that matter. For that moment it was just them. Just like how it used to be.

She jumped onto him, wrapping both of her arms around his neck and he wrapped his around her, tightening the hug. With this hug alone she felt all her troubles momentarily lift from her shoulders. All the problems weighing down on her felt nonexistent.

It was him, it's really him. She'd never let anything bad happen to him again.

Chat Noir was the first to pull away, "While I'd love to stay here with you, we have an akuma to catch,"

Ladybug wiped her tears away, taking a few deep breaths. She picked up the yoyo and smiled at her partner, "You're right. And with you by my side, we're unstoppable!"

Chat grinned, "You and me against the world, M'lady!"

"As always."

As always.

This was the most fun she had while fighting an akuma in a long time. The things she found annoying before were what made her miss him now. His puns, his silly jokes, his pickup lines and flirty remarks, his impulsive behavior. Everything. She'd give anything to get him back for good.

Everyone was stunned to see him back. Hawkmoth especially. One can only imagine his face when he saw Chat Noir.

"Pound it!" They smiled at each other, holding their fistbump up for a little longer. Ladybug's earring beeped.

"Your time's almost up," he rests his chin on his baton, using his hands for support. 

Ladybug let out a loud sigh. If she yelled out her Miraculous Ladybug she knew he would disappear again. She wouldn't be able to handle that. Her heart ached just thinking about Chat Noir being gone again.

She glanced at him and he smiled back, already knowing what she was thinking, "Till next time M'lady,"

The heroine hesitated, "What if I don't call out my Miraculous Ladybug," a stupid idea, she knows, but she couldn't bear seeing him disappear again. It was too much. It was all too much, "You can stay here. And it'll be us against the world. Like how it used to be."

He smiled softly at her, his eyes staring deeply at hers, "M'lady you know you can't do that. You need to fix the damage the akuma had made." he urged. Ladybug sighed deeply and looked up at him, the look of sadness filled her eyes, "Hey, I'm only one lucky charm away,"

She bit her lip, fighting back the tears in her eyes. He was right, "I love you," she gave him a week smile.

That's what she was without him. Weak.

Chat took a step towards her and hooked her chin, making her look up at him, "I love you too,"

The heroine held her lucky charm in her hand firmly and gave Chat Noir one last look, "Miss you already bugaboo," he said before Ladybug tossed it up in the air, yelling out, "Miraculous Ladybug!" One by one, all the damage done by the akuma disappears, reverting Paris to its original form.

Chat Noir winked at her one last time before disappearing.

And just like that, he's gone again.

Press start surrounding her about Chat Noir's sudden reappearance, asking questions like, "Is Chat Noir back again?", "I thought he was gone?", "Where is he now?". She answered none of them, she wasn't really feeling like answering questions about her dead boyfriend. She politely rejected all their questions before yoyoing back into her room, detransforming the second he lands on her balcony.

"How are you feeling, Marinette?" Tikki questioned, she knew Marinette wasn't okay, she was so worried about the well-being of her owner.

"I'll be fine Tikki," she lied not wanting Tikki to worry. Tikki saw through it all though, she knew she was far from fine. She knew she was hurting. "I just... Miss him. Without him, being Ladybug is nearly impossible," she confessed, leaning on the railing of her balcony.

"I know, Marinette," the kwami said and gave her a comforting smile, "He really is your lucky charm, huh?"

"Yeah," she paused, looking up at the stars, wishing it was Chat Noir next to her, "He really is." 

ok i know i just posted and this is really fast-paced and lowkey bad AND kind has a lot of plot holes but i saw a pov like this on tiktok (_nataliaborrego) and i couldn't get it out of my head so here

ps if anyone confused chat noir died and he was ladybug's lucky charm LMFAO