{ truth ~ adrien agreste }

Forgot to post <3

***

"Nooroo, dark wings rise!" a voice was heard in the Agreste Mansion making Adrien wonder who was there.

He got up from bed and decided to look around. He went up to his father's office opening the door a bit, only letting him see a small part of the room.

Once he got a glimpse of the inside, he felt as if he's seen enough.

There stood Hawkmoth, the villain they've been searching for, for months. There he was standing in his father's office.

One question rang through Adrien's head "What was he doing here?"

He decides to wait and watch until he detransforms to find out who he is under the mask.

***

"Nooroo, dark wings fall!" he exclaims, wanting to detransform. His costume disappears and to Adrien's misfortune, he finally sees who he really is.

Gabriel Agreste.

The person who he looked up to, the one that took care of him, was indeed the one sending out Akumas, terrorizing Paris.

He wasn't the best dad, but he didn't think he was this bad.

***

Lately Adrien has been more and more distant with his father.

Skipping photoshoots, missing fencing lessons and forgetting about chinese classes.

He hasn't told Ladybug yet. He may be Hawkmoth but he was and still is his father.

"Adrien, your father wants to see you." Nathalie's says plainly, snapping Adrien out of his thoughts.

"Tell him Im busy." he replies, returning his attention back to his Algebra homework. He may have been skipping other classes but school still was important to him.

"It's urgent Adrien. You have to go." she says not taking the hint that he wants to be alone.

"Tell him I'll be there later." he says getting annoyed. He could hear Plagg telling him to just go but, ofcourse he didn't listen.

"He wants you now Adrien." she sighs bot moving an inch away from Adrien's doorway.

Adrien sighs in defeat knowing that Nathalie wouldn't move unless he follows his father's requests.

He stands up from his seat and walks over to Nathalie with a bored expression on his face "Fine then," they walk in silence as they walk towards Gabriel's office. Adrien prepares himself for the worst  since he knew his father would be very mad at him for all the missed phtoshoots.

He opens the door and enters his office "Nathalie called me."

"Didn't I tell you to knock before entering?" he asked without sparing Adrien a glance and continued typing on his computer.

"Well, since you wanted to talk to me so badly I thought I didn't need to knock." he snapped back at him.

"See, this is what I wanted to talk about." Gabriel said, standing up from his seat "Skipping photoshoots, missing fencing and chinese lessons? What has gotten into you Adrien? I wouldn't be suprised if I got a call from your school saying you've been failing there aswell."

Adrien dosen't look at him and instead looks at the floor avoiding eye contact.

"Look at me when Im talking to you Adrien." Adrien averts his eyes towards his "Why weren't you at the photoshoots, Adrien?! Dont you know how much money we lost?! You could have been the cover of Paris' top magazine but you decide to skip! And what about the fencing lessons? Chinese classes? What is wrong with you?!"

"Why should I follow someone as evil as you?" Adrien reached his final straw and snapped, forgetting about trying to keep him being Hawkmoth a secret.

"Excuse me? If you think Im evil for putting you in all those classes, I was jus-"

"Damn it father! You're Hawkmoth! Im not talking about about the classes! I saw you transform!"

"That's obscure! What made you think Im Hawkmoth?!"

"Stop the act father. You're Hawkmoth. Your miraculous is in your necklace and your Kwami's name is Nooroo. You'r the one that's been sending out the Akumas!"

Gabriel was stunned. He couldn't move nor say anything "Adrien I did it for you! For our family! I know it looks bad, but I have my reasons!" he explains, with the look of defeat in his eyes. For the first time in a while Gabriel has shown emotion "Adrien... Im..."

"You're what?" he replied coldly, staring at him at Gabriel's cold eyes.

"Im sorry..."