{ trio ~ ladynoir }

"A new hero spotted fighting alongside Ladybug and Chat Noir! Could it be possible that this duo could become a trio?" Marinette switches off the television, groaning in annoyance.

"We'll never be a trio, were good as a duo," she mutters rolling her eyes at the dark screen now reflecting her reflection.

"Calm down Marinette. I'm sure Volpina's gonna go soon. Only Ladybugs and Chat Noirs usually fight akumas," the small kwami tries to reassure her holder.

After minutes of sulking an ear-piercing scream was heard from outside. Marinette runs to her balcony checking out the situation.

There was another akumatized villain.

"TIKKI! SPOTS ON!" Tikki gets sucked into her earrings as her civilian attire changes completely turning into the red and black polka-dotted, skin-tight suit.

Using her yoyo to fling herself above rooftops she quickly gets to her destination.

She gets towards the Eiffel tower only to see her kitty, Chat Noir, and Volpina.

"Ladybug! You're finally here!" she chirps in a sickly sweet tone.

"M'lady~" Chat Noir grabs his lady's hand giving it a quick kiss earning a low growl from the so-called hero Volpina. Ladybug couldn't help but smile to herself.

"Ok so the plan is Chat Noir attack from the left, you go from the right and I go from the ba-"

Ladybug interrupts her explaining the plan, thinking she should think of plans.

"No! Chat Noir attacks from the right, you go from the left and I get him from the back!"

Chat Noir gives her a simple thumbs-up of approval "Works for me,"

"Fine," Volpina sighs rolling her eyes.

"We attack in 3, 2-"

This time Volpina interrupted the heroine "1!"

The three goes and attack following the plan in hand.

***

"Pound it!" Ladynoir to their signature fist bump.

"We did!" Volpina yells getting in between Chat Noir and Ladybug. She raises her right hand waiting for the two to high-five her. Chat Noir happily does so as Ladybug groans and does the same.

"Well better get going! I'm about to detransform!" she runs jumps on a rooftop jumping from one to another.

"Bye Volpina, leave and never come back!" Ladybug mutters.

"M'lady I think we need to discuss and purroblem," Chat Noir says adding a simple pun.

"About what?" she replies.

"C'mon bugaboo, both you and I know you're not very fond Volpina. Care to explain?" he takes a step closer.

"I have no idea what you're talking about," Ladybug crosses her arms.

"Wait a minute- bugaboo are you jealous of a certain someone?" he smirks widely at the thought of his lady being jealous of someone.

She knew Chat Noir was right but there was no way she was telling him that, it would only inflate his already huge ego.

"Why would I be jealous?" she replies with a slight annoyance in her voice.

"Awh, bugaboo no need to be jealous. You're the only bug in this kitty's heart," he lightly kisses her hand sending a spark of electricity through her body.